BEFORE

➸ EPIGRAPH ➸

"It's hard to run from the monster when you are the monster."

➸ TEASER TRAILER ➸

➸ SYNOPSIS ➸

"When we promised to love each other till death do us part, I never thought death would come so soon."

They call her Justice and it's probably because she takes the law into her own hands, dishing out whatever she wants to whoever she wants. At just 23 years of age, she's one of few notorious assassin's in America.

That's right. A hitwoman. A femme fatale.

His name is Nevio Vignale and he's about to be served with some serious justice. A criminal in his own right, he's never felt the need to bring a woman in on his operations before, but that all changes when the highly trained assassin marks him.

Yep, he's on her hit list, and Justice has never missed a target. But what she doesn't know is... neither has he...

It's criminal verses criminal. Boy verses girl. Assassin verses assassin.

➸ AUTHOR'S NOTE ➸

I'm starting yet another story, I know, but I can't help it that I have a trillion ideas moving around in my head. I know I've written a lot of crime & romance books, but I'm hoping this one will be a little different from the rest. It's going to be in first person with multiple POVs and I think it's really going to help tell this insane story. I hope you enjoy it as much I like writing it!