Chapter 5

Jorr ran through the halls of the Jedi temple as fast as he could. He had quickly packed all the essential things he would need in his bag, and ran towards the turbolift that would take him to the hangar.

"Jorr." Mary said through Jorr's comlink.

Jorr stopped and hesitantly reached for the comlink on his belt.

"Yes master?" he asked.

"Where are you? I've looked around the whole temple and couldn't find you. You're an hour late to saber training!" she scolded

"I'm sorry master, but I'm doing something for Master Yoda."

"What is it he has you doing?"

"Can't explain now, I've gotta go!"

Jorr put the comlink back on his belt and entered the turbolift to take him to the hangar, where the ship that Master Yoda promised would be.

Mary sighed and put her comlink back on her belt. She started walking through the temple, and looked for Master Yoda. It didn't take her long. She found him walking the halls.

"Master Yoda, a moment?" she asked him.

"Of course, Master Pousheen." he replied.

"What do you have Jorr doing that caused him to be late for training?"

Yoda smiled.

"Nothing for me, he is doing. Something for himself, he is doing. Find him in the hangar, you will." Yoda said as he began to walk away.

Mary ran to the hangar, to see Jorr talking to a technician, who pointed to a ship. Jorr began to walk towards it. Mary ran after him.

"Jorr!! Don't you dare get on that ship!" She yelled.

Jorr looked behind him, then turned around.

"I'm sorry Master, but this is something I have to do."

He turned back around, and walked up the ramp, into the ship. He pressed a button on a console next to the door, and the ramp compressed into the ship, and the door closed. He ran into the cockpit, threw his bag into the co-pilot seat, and started pressing buttons to start the ship. The ship began to levitate off the ground. Jorr grasped the controls tightly and began to steer it above the Coruscant atmosphere.