Chapter 3

"ONE" the man yelled.

As soon as he said that, the weapons from the men fired on Jorr and Mary.
Mary tried deflecting their fire with her lightsaber, but their weapons didn't shoot blaster bolts. They were firing so fast it was hard for Mary and Jorr to defect everything.

"AGH" Jorr yelled as he was his in the leg by one of their weapons. Mary quickly put up a Force barrier between them and the weapon fire. She turned to Jorr, who was crumpled on the ground, blood all over his leg.
She turned to the Republic soldiers taking cover by the wreckage.
"Hey, I need one of you guys!" Mary yelled to them. One of them quickly ducked away from the debris they were using as cover and ran over to Mary and Jorr.
"Yes ma'am?" The soldier asked.
"I need you to carry him back to the ship. I'll lead the way."
The soldier nodded and picked Jorr up over his shoulder.
Mary Force pushed the men shooting at them back, and they fell over.
She started into the woods.
"Follow me!" She yelled at the soldiers, and dashed deeper into the woods towards the ship, with the soldiers following.
They entered the clearing where Mary landed the ship. She pressed a button on a console next to the door. The door opened and she rushed the soldiers in.
She heard popping noises, the sound of the men's weapons, getting closer. She rushed into the door and ran towards the cockpit.
"Close that door!" She yelled as she ran past a soldier.
She entered the cockpit and began powering the ship on. She grabbed the controls and the ship slowly started rising into the sky, and into the atmosphere. The ship exited the atmosphere.
She started pressing buttons and switches, preparing to jump to hyperspace, and back to Coruscant. She pressed a button, and the stars began to blur and extend, and they entered hyperspace. She looked at the navicomputer for how long it would take them in hyperspace. 2 hours.
She got out of her seat and walked out of the cockpit.
She entered the main cabin, where two of the soldiers were sitting around a table.
"Where is Jorr?" She asked them.
"Over in the medbay." One of them said.
Mary nodded in thanks and walked into the door that led to the medbay.
She found Jorr laying on a table, with a med droid looking at his leg. His leg and robes were covered in blood. He turned his head to face Mary when she walked in.
"Please keep still..." the med droid said to Jorr. Jorr turned back around and stared at the ceiling.
"Are you okay Jorr?" Mary asked.him. He nodded.
"The med droid gave me painkillers and stopped the bleeding." He replied, still stating at the ceiling.
Mary walker over closer to the med droid.
"Whats the situation?" She asked it.
"The patient's bleeding has halted, and the injury is stable, however, the item inside his leg must be removed as soon as possible." The droid replied in a metallic voice.

"Are you equipped to perform that kind of procedure?"

"No, I am not."

Mary looked over at Jorr.

"How long until he is in critical condition?" She asked.

"One moment." The med droid looked at Jorr's leg again.
"X-ray scans show that the item inside the patients leg is dangerously close to a major artery." The droid said.

"Ill do it then." Mary said.

"Excuse me ma'am you are not medically trained to-"

Mary flicked her wrist and the head of the med droid went flying across room. She then pushed the body of the med droid out of the way and walked.over so she was looking at Jorr's leg.
"What do you think? Is it bad?" He asked.
She grabbed a wipe from a box at the end of the table and began to wipe up the blood around the wound.
"I think you'll be fine. Nothing a bit of bacta can't fix, although I do need to get that thing out..."
She put the wipe down.
"Jorr this is probably going to hurt, a lot." She said to him.
She reached her hand towards his leg and reached out through the Force. She felt the projectile in his leg. She started slowly pulling it back through the way it came in, being careful not to further damage the wound.
She looked at Jorr, who's face was contorted in pain as he tried not to scream out. She turned her attention back to the task at hand. Slowly pulling the projectile out of his leg took what seemed like forever, but eventually she succeeded. The projectile flew from the woumd.into her hand. She examined the bloody piece of metal for a moment, then set it down. She then quickly grabbed a bandage from the unit on the wall and wrapped the wound up.

One of the soldiers walked in.
"Were approaching the Coruscant atmosphere." He said.
"Land on the landing bay in the rear of the Jedi Temple." She replied. He nodded and left, towards the cockpit.

A few moments later they had landed at the Jedi Temple. Mary had one of the soldiers carry Jorr out of the ship. When they exited, they were met by master Yoda and Mace Windu.
Yoda looked towards Jorr.
"Injured is he?" He asked.
"Yes." Mary replied. "He was struck in the leg by one of the natives we met on Terra IV."
Yoda nodded.
"I see. Take him to the medbay you will. In the morning, see you, the council will. Discuss, we shall, about what happened."
Mary nodded, then bowed to the masters.
She took Jorr from the soldier carrying him, and took him to the medbay.