The misadventures of Hannah Potter,Teddy and Malfoy?

Start from the beginning

"Hannah don't do it, she's poisoned it!" Teddy said.

Hannah sent Draco a look, who was glaring at Hannah, who was remembering the time she poisoned Draco with lemonade.

"I'll be fine Teddy." Hannah said to her friend, entering the house after Umbridge. The door slammed shut in Draco and Teddy's faces.

"Alright, who are we calling to save Hannah?" Teddy asked.

"No one." Draco replied shortly.

" I'll call Snape." Teddy said, pulling her cell phone out.

" No!" Draco snatched the phone from Teddy's hand.

" WTF?" Teddy said.

" Your not calling Snape!" Draco said, keeping the phone away from Teddy. Teddy reached for the phone but Draco kept it high above her head.

" Dude seriously give it back!" Teddy shouted. She reached up and smacked the phone out of his hand. It fell into the street, and before she got a chance to get it the ice cream truck came by and smashed it to a million peices." not again, Snape's gonna kill me." Teddy said, with a look of shock on her face.

Meanwhile, Hannah was regreting going in to the fugly, pink house. Once inside Hannah saw the tacky kitten plates on every shelf, meowing non-stop.

"Potter, please sit." Dum--Umbridge said. Hannah was hestident, but for some odd reason she sat; and wouldn't you know Umbridge casted "Incarcerous! ".  Hannah was tied to her chair.

" Now--" Umbridge started to say, but was interuppted by Hannah screaming "Bloody Murder!". A small orange and white cat was rubbing up against Hannah's leg.

" Get it away!" she screamed. " Get away you bloody ginger cat!" Hannah tried to kick it.

" Don't try to kick my Cedric!" Umbridge shrieked.

" Really?" Hannah said, Umbridge just smirked.

"I'd let you meet my dog Sirius, but my cat Bellatrix killed him."

" Okay thats just mean." Hannah said.

Outside, Teddy and Draco were watching from the window, eating some ice cream from the truck that smashed Teddy's phone.

"SHould we help her?" Draco asked.

" Do you actualy care?" Teddy asked back.

" Not really....."

" Burn." Teddy said as Umbridge insaulted Hannah about Cedric.

" Ouch Cruccio...." Draco said nonchalontly.

" What are you doing." said a droning voice. Teddy and Draco turned around to see Snape.

" Hi.......Snape! we were just thinking of ways to save Hannah." Said Teddy. Snape glared.

" Draco started it!" Teddy said, Draco glared " Sorry force of habbit."

" What are you doing?" Snape asked threatenly.

" Well Hannahwas being an idiot and walked into Umbridges house. Then a truck ran over Teddy's Phone." Draco said. Snape glared.

"Wait if i didn't call you how did you know Hannah was getting her ass cruccio'd?" Teddy asked.

" The Tracking device in your phone got smashed, so I figured you got your self in some sort of problem again." Snape said.

" That time at the race track was a accident!" Teddy defended.

The trio walked into the pink house, Hannah could be heard screaming from the living room.

" Stupefy!" Snape said. Umbridge was stunned. Snape got Hannah out of the ropes." You owe me Potter."

" Whatever." said Hannah " I could of got out of it on my own."

" Right, you wern't screaming in pain just a moment ago." Snape said. Hannah sighed.

As Hannah, Snape, Teddy and Draco walked out of the house, Hannah tripped Draco on the stairs of the porch, then hit Teddy. Both went sprawling on the ground.

"What was that!?" Snape yelled.

Hannah glared. "They let her do that!" she retorted. "Now, I want ice cream."

For a moment, no one said a thing, then Snape sighed and started walking down the street with Hannah to get her ice cream, leaving Teddy and Draco on the ground.

" Next time this happens we'll just walk away." Draco said

" Agreed." Teddy said back.

......................................................................................................................

ASDFJKL;!!!!!!!!! that is all

The misadventures of Hannah Potter Oh and TeddyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara