The misadventures of Hannah Potter Oh and Teddy

Welcome Firsties

………………………………............................

The firsties were waiting outside the Great hall, a slight murmur could be heard from were Hannah Potter, the girl who lived was standing.

“ Lets get this over with.” Hannah said to herself. She walked over to the group of first years. “ Welcome firsties, first things first if you’re a mudblood -- I mean Muggle-born, good luck, if your Pureblood, have fun, and if your Half-blood, good luck and have fun.” The first years started to whisper.

“what dose she mean “good luck”?” One asked.

“isn’t she kind of short for a third year?” asked another.

“Yeah, she is pretty short….” another stated, Hannah clenched her fist and bit her lip in an attempt to suppress her anger.

“Lets move on….” Hannah said, her eye twitching a little. She led the Firsties into the dungeons. “ this is the classroom of the most wonderful teacher at Hogwarts (if your Slytherin). He treat all houses fairly.” Hannah said grinning.

…………….Flashback…………………………..

“Harry Potter detention.” Snape said.

“what for?!” asked Harry

“For Talking out of turn.” Snape said “ Can anyone tell me what family is Belladonna from?”

Malfoy raised his hand.

“ yes Mr. Malfoy?”

“ The nightshade family.” Malfoy answered.

“very good ten points to Slytherin.” Snape said “ Can anyone tell me the seven names of Belladonna?”

Hermione raised her hand.

“yes miss Granger?” Snape said.

“ Atropa Belladonna, Atropa Bella-Donna, Belladonna, Devil’s Berries, Death cherries, Deadly nightshade, and Beautiful death.” Hermione said.

“ good five points to Gryffindor.” Snape said.

…………….Flashback end…………………………..

Hannah Led the first years back to outside the Great hall.

“ There’s also fun and interesting classes.--” Hannah began to say until professor Trelawny interrupted with:

“ THE GRIM! THE GRIM!”

“Wtf?” Hannah said “Anyways if your scared of being beat up don’t worry that rarely happens here!”

“Oh my god he’s beating up Timmy!” one first year yelled. A fourth year Slytherin was threatening some terrified first year.

“Don’t worry he’ll be okay…………I think” Hannah said. Mcgonagall came in from the Great hall.

“ Alright students the sorting hat is -- Oh my god! Potter what happen to them?!” Mcgonagall asked, looking upon the dazed and scared first years.

“Nothing.” Hannah said nonchalantly and walked away.

………………………………............................

Yo! rin-rin1430 here, and this is the first of The misadventures of Hannah Potter Oh and Teddy series. This is like the long version of the comic

http://animefan1430.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d47ph5a

  which I know is sucky but I plan to fix it sometime soon maybe after school starts. God I don’t wanna go back. Anyways thank u Stephanie for coming up with ideas with me and thank u for letting me use ur character(s). ttyl bye bye :D