The misadventures of Hannah Potter,Teddy and Malfoy?

Summer of the sixth year Hannah decided to stay over at Teddy's. Much to her surprise Malfoy was also going. Teddy tried to get rid of hm but he kept coming back. So he unfourtanatly came with them. About mid-summer the trio decieded to take a walk in the town that was close to Teddy's orphanage.

" So.....we're going to a Muggle town?" Draco asked with a hint of distain to his voice.

"That's the plan, besides I need to pick a few things up at the store." Teddy said.

" This should be fun." Hannah said sarcastically. " Hey Malfoy would you rather stay here?" Draco looked behind him to see one of the creepy orphans staring at him half hidden by a wall.

" No I'll go!" Draco said. Hannah gave no effort to stop a wicked grin from spreading ear to ear.

The three walked to the Muggle town, all while Draco was complaining about his feet hurting.

"Hey Malfoy," Hannah said, glaring at him. "Shut up,"

"You shut up Potter." Draco said.

"We've been walking for five minutes." Teddy told Hannah and Draco.

"Seemed longer." Draco said.

As the three walked into the town, Hannah spotted something and promptly burst out laughing. Between her fits of giggles, she managed to choke out, "Who would paint their house pink!?"

"Dumbridge -- I mean, Umbridge." Teddy said.

"Excuse me?" said a very pissed off voice.

Hannah stopped laughing; Draco's mouth fell open; and Teddy pushed Dracp in front of her.

"GET BEHIND HIM HANNAH!" Teddy yelled.

"Why?" Hannah said.

She had yet to spot the woman sitting on the front porch of the pink house. The woman was wearing a pink dress and sipping a cup of tea.

"What an idiot." Draco said.

"You're an idiot Malfoy." Hannah retorted.

"Well, at least I can spot the fat cow -- I mean, the person on the porch." Draco said.

Hannah finally looked at the porch, then turned a pale white.

"Hello again Potter." Umbridge said.

Hannah's mouth was open, but no sounds were coming out m(except for the sound the Grudge makes). Draco waved a hand in front of her face.

"I think she's dead." he said.

"You can't die standing up." Hannah said, finally snapping out of her trance.

"Yeah, you can, but you fall down a little later." Teddy said.

"I don't mean to interrupt." Umbridge said.

"If you didn't mean it you would've done it." Hannah said, glaring at her.

"But Potter would you like to have a cup of tea?" Umbridge offered.

"What are you doing in a Muggle town?" Teddy asked.

"This is my summer home." Umbridge said proudly.

"I have one of those, but it's in Hawaii." Draco said.

"Ooh, is it nice?" Teddy asked.

"Lovely." Draco replied.

"Again, I don't mean to interrupt." Umbridge said.

Hannah rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I'll have tea with you." She started up the steps of the house.