Valley Girl

VALLEY GIRL!!!

                                                  Written By Gabriella

 "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh" yelled Victoria so that all the neighbourhood could hear her. "What's wrong,Tori there's no need to yell" replied her farther poping his head around her door. "Um hello, can't you see my Prada bag, it's RIPPED" screamed Victoria so that all the suburb could hear her. "Wow, i'm torn up inside." said her dad, Jacob not caring. "Just buy another bag, what's the diffenance, oh wait i'm don't understand the meaning of PRADA sorry, let just buy a one way ticket to the magic tree and i'll just magicly buy a 1500 dollar bag" said her dad, kidding obviersly. "UMM< YEAH" said Victoria thinking that her dad is a total freak. "What's going on, can't i watch OPERA in peace?" asked her mother, Siena. "Well, her PRADA bag ripped" said her dad leaving the room. "Sweetie, it's only a bag, i'll buy you something els like a dog, horse anything, but that prada bag was the last one in the store and now we would have to go all the way to Japan, soooo" asked her mum. "Anything, well a dog small, fluffy, cute, puppy and white!" said Victoria leaving the room going to have a shower.

"So mum, when are you buying the dog" asked Victoria being stuck up as usual. "Well, i do have to work today but probaly after work, kk" said Siena. "Um, fine but when you do buy it, buy the most expencive one so that it's younger kk" said Victria. "You no missy, the big wide world doesn't revolve around you ok, you will like what your given kk, goodbye!" said Jacob walking towards the kitchen, to have breakfast.. "Gosh, why is dad so uncool?' asked Victoria knowing the answer. "You know victoria life is only going to get harder. When you move out, you need a job, house, money for food and stuff!" said the dad yelling in a stern voice so she could hear him. "OMG,dad is so dumb i have money from you" said Victoria picking up her bag for school. "Um, sweety when you turn 18 you will probaly want to move out into a new house, get married have children and that won't be our money. Our money is our's we only use it on you cause you havn't mactured yet and you can't move out. But when you do we can lend you come, ok go to school!" said Siena walking towards the bathroom hanging up the towel that Victoria used and just through it in their..

"HELP ME PLEASE!!!" sAID victoria to her BFFL Claire and all of her other rich (Valley Girls) friends. "What up GIRL??"  asked Claire. "Yeah, Valley Girls are never down we always put other people down" Said Tarina. "LOL, your funny" said Katie, the dumb one. "Ok, just get to the point Tori" said America who is a bit EMO. "OK, well i ripped my PRADA bag, you know the one with leaped fabric1' said Victoria as all the girl went "OOOMMMGGG" said all the VG's. "wow, r u ok" said Claire. "Yeah, that's horrible news" said Tarina. "LOL, that's worse then my Brittney Spears shoes heals breaking LOL" said Katie. "You can't get Brittney Spears shoes only perfume DER, now carry on" said America again being EMO and uncool. "WEll, i told my dad ofcorse he didn't care, and mum came to the rescue and said she will make it up to me, i get a cute dog. But then my mum said that ill have to work soon and move out and that money is not mine!!!" said Victoria. As usual all of her friends replied, and they sdtarted walking off to their next class, Science. "Hey, di you do your homework, i know, i know we are way too cool for asking that but did you?" said Tarnia. "Um, no but 20 dollars can fix that!" said Victoria, being a little too stuck up.

"Ok, kids take a seat and get out your homework" said Mr. Cav. "What are you going to do" asked America. "LOL, don't die i'll just you know show him my purse. "Girls, show me your homework" asked Mr. Cav. All of Victoria's friends nodded and showed him, but tori didn't. "Tori, homework please" said Mr.Cav. She got out her book and showed him her empty page with a title. "Tori, homework NOW!" said Mr.Cav in a kind of loud voice, but not as loud as a car horn. "Well, i didn't do it but i think we can make some arangments?" i said getting and opening my purse with my pupping dogs eyes on. "No, i'm sick of you not doing your homework and thinking that you can get away with it because your wealthy! Your not better than anyone els in the class, and your sertanitly not the smartest, so stop acting like you are!!! pack up your going to time out." yelled Mr.Cav, getting out the time out papers and writing Tori's name. Victoria pack up her stuff, and stood next to Mr. Cav's desk. "mr.cav, Chloe didn't do her homework either, why doesn't she go to time out aswell, HHMM!" said Tori looking at him with a stern face, almost saying OMG let me off i do have money, LOL. "Well, i have had it with you, your stuck yp. Now GO!" said Mr. Cav handing Tori her time out slip. "Mr. i'm no fan either" said Tori walking out the class. "Hey, Tori is getting quite annoying, don't you think. Withall her, oh um her's 20 dollars LOL, or i'm no fan, OMG, stuck up much" said Clarie. "I know, she does take her money for granted, it doesn't grow on tree's. Her parents do work very hard for that money she shouldn't take it for granted." said America. "LOL, i know i mean only last year i thought money came from this magic tree tha.." " No, Katie just no, so what are we going to do with her?" said Katie as Tarnia interrupted her dumb confursation. They all thought deeply.

The day went on and things happened. "Hey guys, LOL that time out teach is sooo lame, and um eeww" said Tori holding her bag on a tilt, on her left hand. "Um, yeah we've dicided that we all need some space from you" said her BFF no longer Claire. "Yeah, i mean we are all rich but we don't take it for granted, um like you" said America. "Your parents work very hard for that money, oh but you don't car, ndo you!" said Tarnia. "LOL, yeah and money doen't grow on trees, i thought i might add that, cause i din't know that before yesterday" said Katie obversly. "Wow, what friends you are. Anyway, i'm like way richer than all of you! bye poories!" said Tori as she walked off. Victoria is the one with the least amount of money, then America, then Calaire and first Katie, well who would of thought. "I realy feel sorry for her parents" said Claire, as they all walked the oppisite direction to Victoria!"Eewww, i dropped my my in the mud, aaaahhhh" said well yelled Katie. "Sop, it's just a bag buy a new one" said Claire. "Yeah, i had too" answered America." It's not just a bag i'ts prada B****!