Part 5

(I got most of the ideas in this chaptwr from Ashena2

Kage's POV

We arrived at the institution , and i showed her to her room . Since she's my sister she'll be bunking with the girls but im still aloud to go in her room .

"Atashi , i'll tell you the rules later but for now , we need to go line up" i told her . We lined up in the main room and one of the sensai's gave us orders .

"Okay , we're gonna put all of in teams of 2 , then we're going to have a tournement , ok , now the teams are " and he named off all the teams .

I got paired with me friend , Jiaku, and Atashi got paired with Tiashi .

"Ok , the first round , Team 7 versus team 17"

But thats mine and Atashi's team , i cant go up against my own sister .

"Kage , isnt that your sister ?" Jiaku asked

"Yeah " was all i could say .

"Okay , the rules are simple , there are no rules , now begin" he said .

I got in my fighting postion , as did my sister . She trys bloodbending me but i release it . I put a genjutsu on her and go in , but quietly , as soon as she releases it i punch her , i cant believe i just did that , punching my own sister , what have i become . Just then , i see her curse mark start to cover her face . Mine did as well .

"Lets take this outside" i told her .

The proctor agreed , and we went outside , i summing i giant wolf with a snake tounge and it poisoned both the opponents , and i declared us the win .

Since our match was over , i was aloud to go into my room and think .

What have i become , i could've killed my own sister , and i didnt even mean too , but they dont care. I thought to myself .

But my thoughts were interuppted when someone wrapped strings of chakra around me and pulled me out the window .

"Who are you" i tried to scream , but failed .

Just then im knocked out .

I see a little Neko that looks like me .
Wait , am i dreaming , i must be dreaming .

But i see the Neko again , he's being tied up and tortured , just like i was . Is that me ?

But my dream was interuppted when i woked in a dark room . I couldnt move , then i realized i was tied up . Who could do this ?

"Where did you take Atashi" i heard an emotionless voice say .

"What do you mean" i asked .

"You were the last one with her , i am her master so i derserve to know" the voice said again .

Then the mysterious voice reaveled himself .

Dad......

"Dad what are you doing here , i thought you were dead " i spoke .

"I came here to take my daughter to where she belongs , HELL" he screamed .

"Now you either tell me where she is , or I'll kill you" he spoke .

"I'll die before you touch my sister!" I yelled .

"As you wish" he spoke .

He got his kunai and was right it my neck when Atashi braged in .

"Dont touch him , or I'll kill you" she screamed .
The curse mark was still convering her face , almost all of it , nice timing at least . Dad backed away .

"What do you want wi-- wait DAD!" she screamed .
She started to run over to us .

"Atashi NO! He's trouble ! He wants to kill you!" I screamed at her , but she wouldnt stop . There's only one thing to do .

      Atashi's P.O.V

I see Kage running at me , just then theres blood splatter on the floor , and there's a sharp pain in my stomach , but its not my blood .

   Kage's POV

I jumped in front of her and took the blow for her . I couldnt watch my sister die . But just then , everything started to get blurry , and then , everything went black .

      Atashi's POV

"Dad , look what you've done , you killed my brother , what do you want from me " i screamed .

"I want you dead , that curse mark has changed you , and now , YOU MUST DIE!" He yelled , then charged at me . But instead of stabbing me , a wall of sand protected me.

"Gaara" i said quietly .

"Yeah , its me , im here" he said .

I ran over to Kage , he's still breathing , thank goodness , but why would my dad want me dead , i dont understand . But all i know is , he'll be back .

"Why the hell did you go to that institution!" Gaara yelled .

"Because i wanted to train with my brother , why do you care anyway" i said .

"Because , well , i..i...i dont know" he said .

"Well that doesnt matter now , im leaving" i said .

Then i picked up Kage and went to the one person i knew could do this , Lady Tsunade .

It'll take us three hours to get to the leaf village but i dont care , i just want my brother safe .

    3 hours later

"But can you help him" i said .

"Yes but his injuries are severe , so it'll take a while , so why dont you stay in the village util the opperation is complete " she said .

"Okay" i said .

I went outside and sat under a tree when Gaara appeared .

"How many times do i have to tell you , i dont want your help" i told him .

"I dont care , i want to help you" he said sternly . I knew i wouldnt be able to get rid of him , so i just have to let me feelings for him sink in . I wanted to push them away because i didnt want to get hurt again , but as long as he's here , i cant stop them .

I lean on him and he hugs me tightly .

"Atashi , why do you not accept me" he asks .

"Its because i dont want this relationship to die like my last one did" i told him .

I just dont want him to die like Neji did .