Vidcon 2013

Alice's Pov

So Vidcon 2013 was so awesome! Quite a lot of things happened this year. Like Troye came out of the closet and Zalfie was revealed in Jim's vlog. Now that Zalfie was revealed, there was a lot of Zalfie drama. A lot of the things people said were nice but there were a lot of mean comments still. I didn't want Zoe or Alfie see the mean comments so Joe, Casp, and I have been trying to calm all the social media people for like 3 days now.

Vidcon ended yesterday and all the Brits, Caspar and Troye are going to stay a couple more days in LA at a house.

"Good morning YouTube, Internet people! How are you guys today? Hopefully well and if not hopefully this vlog will cheer you up. So yesterday Vidcon ended and Vidcon was so fun! It was my first Vidcon and this was a super fun experience, I will try to go again next year! I loved meeting all you guys and I want to go to more of these conventions to meet you all. So for the next week I will still be in LA with the Brits +Caspar and Troye. We will be staying at this awesome house. I am all packed up and we are leaving in like an hour. I am gonna go down to the lobby right after Zoe finishes getting ready!" I said to my vlogging camera, "ZOE LET'S GO, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE LOBBY 5 MINUTES AGO!"

"I'm done, I'm done! Let's go!" Zoe said as I filmed her.

Zoe and I grabbed our suitcases and waked over to Joe and Alfie's room.

Zoe got her key and opened the door (Alfie gave Zoe a key to their room and Zoe gave Alfie a key to our room).

"Ello? Anyone here?" Zoe asked.

"Hello Zoe!" Alfie said giving Zoe a kiss on the lips.

"EWWWW." I said.

"Go get your own room!" Joe said as he walked out of their washroom.

"Be quiet Joe, I didn't complain whenever you bring girls home." Zoe said.

Alf and I laughed at Zoe's comeback. Joe looked as red as a tomato, I know he was thinking of a better comeback but didn't have one.

"So.. Uh... Um.. So I didn't complain when you brought boys back home." Joe said.

"Joe I never brought boys home!" Zoe exclaimed.

"Uh... So.. You brought Alfie to our home." Joe said.

"Broseph, I brought Alfie to Wiltshire to introduce him to dad and then to mum." Zo said.

"So you still brought a boy home." Joe said with a voice of defeat. I shook my head at their childish behaviour and remembered that I had to give Marcus his vlogging camera back to him.

"Zo, you can stay here with Alf and Joe, I have to go down and give Marcus his camera back." I told them.

"Ok that's cool, tell them we will be down in 15 minutes." Zo said.

"Bye Al!" Alf exclaimed.

"Al, I'll come with you too. I have to give Casp his hat back." Joe said.

"Ok, come on then Joe." I said.

I grabbed my suitcase and went to the elevator that will take us to the lobby.

"Alice, I have to ask you something." Joe said.

"Uh.. Yeah what do you want to ask me?" I asked.

"Well Alice, I was wondering if you want to film a video wi-

Joe was cut off by my cellphone ringing.

Phone Conversation

Ash:HELLO
Al:What do you want
Ash:You are in LA right
Al:Mhm
Ash:Good, so can you come over to our LA house tomorrow  with Casp?
Al:What time I have to film stuff tomorrow
Ash:Around two
Al:I'm good with that I'll ask Casp later and tell you his response or he can text you
Ash:So I will see you tomorrow then
Al:See you tomorrow Ash
Ash:Love ya gurl (said in a joking tone and mimicking a valley girl voice)
Al:*laughs* Love ya too

I put my phone away and looked at Joe.

"So what were you going to say?" I asked.

"It was nothing, forget that I asked." Joe said.

"Uh.. Ok then." I said a little confused.

Joe's Pov

After hanging out with Alice for months now I got to know her really well. I thought I knew her so well but apparently not. Today I found out that Alice has a boyfriend named Ash, I mean who has the same name as the guy in Pokemon. I mean who else can Ash be she said 'Love ya' to him, he is so her boyfriend. I already don't like him for Alice, she deserves better. Ash is probably a very mean person and will be a bad influence to this sweet angel. Wait... Why am I getting this weird feeling? Why am I angry? And why am I jealous? What is happening to me? This is not right! I can't like the sister of my sister's boyfriend, it's not right. But you can't help on who you fall for. But I can't like her it's wrong! But I want to...

(Read in Phil Lester voice)

Hey guys! So firstly I would like to thank you all for 300 views! I am gonna make this quick and simple so you guys are the best readers ever and I hope this book will continue to be something that you will read and hopefully make you happy. Secondly sorry for the short chapter I am so busy this week and I didn't really had that much time to write. Thirdly today is Phil's birthday so make sure to say happy birthday to him. Lastly congrats to Zoella for 10 million subs. I love you guys so much and stay happy, thank you!

-YoutubeGurl08