Where's My Camera?

Alice's Pov

2 years ago, January 2013.

Where's my camera, I swear I left it on my desk. It's not like cameras could get up and start walking. If it isn't in my room then I know who has it.

"ALFRED SYDNEY DEYES, WHERE DID YOU PUT MY CAMERA!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"IT IS IN MY ROOM, ON MY DESK."
Alfie yelled mimicking my voice.

I left the my room and walked up to my twin brother's bedroom. I opened the door to find my brother on his laptop editing a video. I looked around the room searching for my camera, until I found it on his desk. I grabbed the electronic device and sat down on my brother's bed. I was about to scold Alfie for taking my camera, until I got distracted. I looked around my brother's room, there were boxes on the ground,  some empty and some packed with Alfie's belongings.

"What are you looking at?" asked Alfie as he took off his headphones.

"Your room obviously," I rolled my eyes. "Are you all ready to move to London?"

"Yeah of course I am, I have planned this move for months now. Living in London will make going to meetings and other stuff easier. Plus living with Caspar will be very interesting."

"It will be really weird with only one half of the Deyes twins living in Brighton and the other in London. I mean we grew up here and now my twin is leaving me." Tears started forming in my eyes. I thought I would be fine with Alfie leaving but I guess not. Alfie shuffles from where he is sitting to where I am and wiped away my tears. "I mean there is no one else here that will help me edit my videos, let me cry on their shoulder, or someone I can rant about all the issues in the world to." I sniffled right after.

"Alice you will be fine, there is mum and dad, Poppy, Marcus, and Nimbob still in Brighton that will be there for you. Also, you are always welcome to the new flat. I'm sure Caspar won't mind. Now help me pack because if you have already forgotten you are helping me move to London tomorrow."

"Ok," I said as I got up from Alfie's bed with the camera still in my hands "Just let me film my video and I will help you."
I left Alfie's bedroom and started my journey back to my room. Once I finished setting up the background, lighting, mic, and camera, I begin to film the video.

"Hello YouTube, Internet people my name is Alice and welcome to my channel, QueenAlice. Today I am going to do an AskAlice. So let us begin."

-Time Skip-

"I will see you royal princes and princesses later, ba-bai." I gave my signature flying kiss to the camera and I stopped the recording.

I started packing my recording equipment away until I heard a knock on my door.

"Alfie what do you want."

"You said you will help me pack." He said with a pouting face, I mean who can say no to a face like that, I mean I can.

"I will after I finish editing my video for tomorrow, I promise."

"Fine but you better help me after, pinky promise?" He said raising his pinky in the air.

"Pinky promise." I said connecting our pinkies together.

"Well, I will leave you to edit." Alfie says while walking out of my room.

(Read this A/N with a Marcus Butler voice)
Heeelllllllloooooooo everybody reading this fanfic. Sorry if this isn't good because it is my first fanfic. Plus I am not British so I don't know what people say there so sorry ahead of time for any wrong lingo. Language is also my worst subject so expect terrible grammar or spelling mistakes. This is a fanfic between Joe and Alice, so don't worry Joe will eventually appear in the later chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter. Thank you and welcome to Pinky Promise.

-YoutubeGurl08