Three

LMAO LOOK AT MY FRIEND JOEY WEARING MY GOLD HEELS AND MATT WEARING MY SISTERS T WAS YESTERDAY AND IM STILL DYING! I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA BE BREAKING ANKLES!

-

They're walking towards Harry's car, Louis in front and Harry only a couple steps behind. Louis goes to turn to Harry, a smile on his face, but he see's that Harry is more than just a couple feet behind, and is talking to someone who seems too flirty. Especially with Louis' crush on the boy.

"Aimez-tu Harry Styles?" (Do you like Harry Styles?) a feminine voice asks from his side.

Louis nods, his head tilted to the side, "Oui, beaucoup," (Yes, much) he sighs, but then furrows his eyebrows, because he's in America. People in America don't speak French. They speak English.

Louis turns, and a blonde stands to his right. "Sorry. Saw you standing there staring at Harry. I'm in your class," she says, "uh. Mes grands-parents viennent de France, donc j'ai grandi en parlant Français," (My grandparents come from France, so I grew up speaking French) she tells him, scratching behind her head awkwardly.

"Oh," Louis chuckles, "uh, Louis," he stuck his hand out.

The blonde smiles, "Cara," she shakes his hand, "here, let me see your phone."

Louis hears phone, so he pulls it from his pocket, handing it to the girl. He looks at Harry and his friend while she types her number in, and pouts. His shoulders slump, and he feels like his heart falters when seeing the stranger place a kiss on Harry's lips.

"blake est un connard. Ils vont bientôt casser, -or "se séparer" it meant the same- et tu vas sauter sur l'occasion et sauver Harry"

"Blake est un connard. Ils vont bientôt casser, et tu vas sauter sur l'occasion et sauver Harry," (Blake is a jerk. They will break up soon, and you will get the jump and save Harry) Cara nudges his arm, patting his shoulder, "En outre, Harry ne sera pas capable de résister à un garçon Français chaud," (In addition, Harry won't be able to resist a hot French boy) she winks, slapping Louis' ass before as she walks off towards her car.

Louis gasps, but laughs it off. When he turns back, Harry's standing in front of him, holding the strap of his bag awkwardly. "Eh, hi," Louis murmurs, "Cara. Famille French and she too," he tries explaining, "that boyfriend? your boyfriend?" he gulps, glancing at the boy across the parking lot.

Harry chuckles, "Kind of," he purses his lips, walking to the drivers side of the car. Louis climbs in as well, and buckles up, leaning his head against the cold window.

"So did you like it?" Harry asks, starting up the car and buckling their seat belts.

Louis shrugs, "Okay," he nods, but the only thing on his mind is that stupid boy kissing Harry. The Harry that he wants all to himself.

Harry nods, and drives off. The car ride is quiet, neither of the boys talk the whole time. Louis wants to say things. A lot of things. Most of them he's not going to say because they're nosy and rude. But other than that he doesn't know how to go about saying them in the English language. So he stays silent, his arms crossed the whole time.

He sighs. He knows Harry is paying attention to him now due to that loud sigh, but he doesn't face him. "Tu es si beau et gentil, et je veux tant embrasser ton stupide visage. Mais tu as un idiot de petit-ami et ça me rend fou," (You are beautiful and nice and I want to kiss your stupid face so badly. But you have a stupid boyfriend and that makes me mad) he huffs and faces outside his window.

Harry shakes his head as he pulls into their neighborhood, "What?!" he asks.

Louis chuckles and waves him off, "Rien, mon amour," he says with a cheeky grin, and when Harry finally pulls up into his driveway Louis gets out with a fake smile and a wave. "Au revoir, merci!" he calls, giving his hips a little extra in his walk up to the door.

Louis secretly watches trough the peephole through the front door to watch that Harry is gone. Then, he groans loudly and slides down to the floor. "Je déteste les garçons attrayants!" (I hate attractive boys!) he whines loudly.

Someone pokes their head around the corner, giving Louis a strange look. "What're you talking about?" his older sister Mia asks him, leaning against the wall. He doesn't move from his spot on the floor, and groans when she speaks English.

"Harry! He has boyfriend!" Louis tilts his head back against the wall, banging it. "Did not tell! I like Harry!" he exclaims.

Mia's eyes widen a bit when her brother announces that, and glances at their mother and Anne sitting at the table looking right at her as well. Louis doesn't know that Harry's mother is at his house though, and continues. "A-And, eh, I... I want date Harry! But boyfriend!" he groans, because why even is he still trying to speak English? "Je déteste parler anglais! Je ne suis pas bon dans ça!" (I hate speaking English! I'm not good at this!) he stands up, and walks past Mia stubbornly. Though when he gets into the kitchen and spots Anne, Harry's mother, he freezes.

"Hi, Louis," she smiles kindly.

"Uh," he gulps, "I- uhm, d-don't told?" he looks to his own mother. "Dis à Mme Styles de ne pas en parler à Harry je t'en supplie," (Say to Mrs. Styles not to tell Harry, please) he pleads. She nods, and he sighs, giving Anne a little awkward smile before running upstairs.

"Louis was just saying to ask you not to tell Harry about his little crush," Jay says, to which Anne nods and tries not to chuckle.

"Oh of course not. I'm not fond of his current boyfriend anyway, and Louis seems very nice. Who knows," it makes Jay chuckle, and the two share a laugh together.

Carolyn then comes into the kitchen, "Mum, Louis keeps fussing over his English homework. I swear he's gonna tear up his whole textbook," she cocks her head, leaning against the wall. Her mother sighs and stands, bringing her cup over to the sink.

Anne stands as well, "I should probably go," she tells Jay, who smiles and walks her out before going upstairs to Louis' room. Where some of his things are still not put away and he's hanging upside down off the bed.

"Je ne ferai pas mes devoirs," (I will not do my homework) he declares, his arms crossed.

"Yes, Louis, you will. English class is going to end up being very helpful to you since we live here now," she says, "you're doing it," is the last thing she says before leaving the room.

Louis groans loudly, and sits up to do his homework.

-

My heart is with Christina Grimmie's family, friends, and fans tonight. We lost a mesmerizing performer and person on June 10 2016. She had a beautiful soul and it breaks my heart that someone would and could possibly want to hurt her.

Let your beautiful soul rest in peace Christina Grimmie. Always in our hearts.

(please don't make a larry reference)