"Yes"

Isogai quickly got up and pulled you into a passionate kiss gently wrapping his arms around your waist as your arms were around his neck. By now you would have pulled away but this was obviously different. You felt him lick your bottom lip for an entrance which you allowed, his tongue exploring every part of your mouth. You began to let out little moaning sounds feeling the kiss get even more heated by the second. He pulled apart from the intense kiss, a strip of saliva still connected to both of your lips. "Do you want to move somewhere...more comfortable?" Isogai asked which you nodded in response, as you walked with him to your room hand in hand, you started to feel nervous yet really turned on. This would be your first time and it would be with Isogai. 

He gently laid you down on the bed leaning up to give you one last kiss before starting at your shaking figure. "A-are you okay (Y/N)?" You took his hand in yours and nodded "y-yeah it's just, I-I don't really know what to do....and I-I don't have much e-experience with this" you looked down too embarrassed to look at your boyfriend. He rubbed your cheek and leaned his forehead against yours. "Don't worry sweetie, it's your first time. I'll be sure to love you and be very gentle. Just lay down and relax, it's not about me, it's about you. I want you to feel good and feel loved. You sighed nervously with a massive blush on your face. "t-thank you Isogai" and with that he began to play with the hem of your skirt asking gently if he could take it off along with other items of clothing until you were just left with your   underwear on.

He began to stare intensely at your breast making you cover them whimpering but he simply took your hands kissing them, and uncovered them once again. "Please don't cover yourself, you're beautiful" He slowly leaned in to you breast, taking one bud into his mouth which caused a loud moan to escape your lips. "I-Isogai a-ahh~" he licked and sucked on your bud before switching to the other, his hand gently rubbing your hips. "I-It f-feels so g-good" you moaned louder this time causing Isogai to groan just a little, getting a little hot just by hearing you pleasurable moans. His lips parted from your buds and began to go down your stomach leaving little kisses on top before reaching your underwear.

"Can i take it off?" Isogai asked which made you nod quickly, once the underwear was off he began to stare and your nude form, mumbling a "beautiful" under his breath. His finger found themselves rubbing your folds before entering one finger inside of you slowly causing your breath to hitch at the back of your throat and a pleasurable moan to be heard, he began to gently thrust that finger in and out, making you thrust your hips up begging and pleading for more.

"Do you feel good (Y/N)?~" Isogai asked which caused you to let out a cry and your eyes to widen. It may had just been you but the way Isogai asked the question was not only lovingly, but almost as if he was trying to talk dirty to you which made you even more wet. "Isogai It's so good! I-I-" You could even finish you sentence just by the amount of pleasure you were feeling, he finally decided to add a second digit which made you scream and then a third which made you cum all over his hand. You were a panting mess with your eyes half lidded, your mouth wide open, and your face all red. Isogai leaned his body against yours, your breast against his chest while your lower parts were pressed together too.

"A-ahh p-please!" You cried out, his member rubbing gently against your womanhood. Isogai back away from you a let out a shaky breath. "(Y/N) since it's your first time you're going feel pain at first, but I won't move until you're ready okay?" He kissed your lips before slowly entering you. You couldn't help but scream at the pain, tears streaming down your face. He caressed your cheek slowly kissing away all your tears while whispering sweet things in your ear. You felt a little more calm and he wasn't moving just yet, waiting for you to get use to him inside of you. By accident you thrust your hips forward causing Isogai to go it much deeper, you expected large amounts of pain but it actually felt good, extremely good. As a moan escaped your lips it gave him a sign that he was now allowed to move.

"Mmmm c-can y-you go a little faster?" He intertwined his hand with yours and began to thrust in and out of you a little faster, groans and moans were heard from both parties. "Oh g-god (Y/N)~" He leaned forward and kissed you while going in and out even more faster. You began to leave little scratch marks on his lower back making him groan at the painful pleasure. You pulled apart from Isogai panting hard feeling a hot tight feeling inside your lower tummy.

"I-Isogai s-somethings happening again!" "Go on (Y/N) let it out, that's my princess~" He groaned feeling your walls tighten around him and before you knew it you screamed loudly, finally releasing. It wasn't long after Isogai came to his climax.(Jesus Christ i'm just now realizing how many words there are to describe cumming LMAO) Isogai pulled out of you laying down on the bed, he looked down to see that after all this time your hands were still intertwined together which made him smile."Isogai?" you said shyly "yes (Y/N)?" "t-thank you, thank you for taking care of me a-and being my first" you moved closer towards your boyfriend looking into his beautiful eyes. He kissed your nose gently and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer. "I love you (Y/N)" 

"I love you too Isogai, I love you so much. Thank you"

**************

EVEN WHEN HAVING SEX ISOGAI STILL SEEMS TO BE THE FUCKING IKEMAN THAT HE IS FuCK// slapped

Ahhh yessss yessss. Anyways sorry for being dead I had midterms, and other stuff (Stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ughh just stop me and slap me pls