Ana gave her a curious look and Natasha smiled, "Your knee won't stop moving." She said. Ana looked down, not realising the action and immediately stopped.

"Sorry, just... can't wait to take them on. That is if I could, they're aliens from another world, who knows how they fight or how strong they are." She mumbled. She was worried her new ability would do jack to a Chitauri, hence the large amount of her daggers she carried along with her pistol.

"Ana, you're a fighter and one of the best I've ever seen." Clint spoke up, overhearing the two. Ana narrowed her eyes when he said she was one of the best and he rolled his eyes, jabbing his finger at Natasha, "She's right next to me. I don't want another black eye." He said.

Natasha smirked to herself as Ana smiled, letting out a laugh. Clint smiled, "As I was saying, you are a dagger wielding, super strong and fast little badass. So stop being pessimistic and let's go kick some ass." He said, putting his hand out waiting for her to take it.

"Not something I always say, but Clint's right." Natasha added, ignoring Clint's scoff.

Ana was immensely grateful for her two friends. She couldn't think of a better place than beside Clint and Natasha on the battlefield, on a mission. She put her hand in his and pulled back giving him a fist bump. They all shared a smile, Natasha patting her shoulder.

"Hey." Steve said, joining Ana, Natasha, and Clint beside them. "We got civilians trapped-" but he was cut off by energy beams being fired toward citizens as they ran out of harm's way. Ana glanced up at the sky, seeing Loki ahead of the Chitauri following fast behind him.

"Loki." Ana said, glancing down the chaotic streets of Manhattan. Cops and civilians, hard working people, and families ran for cover as best as they could to get away from the crossfire above them, as more chariots flew across the sky, following Loki, their leader.

Ana turned to face Natasha, and took in another deep breath. She took out her own gun and aimed it up at the aliens. Natasha and Ana nodded at each other before they started firing at the same time, aiming for the Chitauri so the civilians could get to safety.

"Those people need assistance down there." Steve said, glancing over the bridge. Clint crept over to the taxi cab across from them, glancing at the Chitauri creatures heading straight for them. Steve looked over at Ana and Natasha.

"We got this. Go." Natasha said, giving Steve a nod of affirmation.

"Think you can hold them off?" Steve asked Clint.

Clint turned over his shoulder, "Captain?" He pushed a trigger on his bow, a narrow mechanically chosen. "It would be my genuine pleasure." Clint spun around, and raised his bow and arrow at the oncoming Chitauri in the streets. The arrow landed in the head of a Chitauri alien, right on mark.

Steve took his moment while Clint, Natasha, and Ana covered for him so he could jump off the bridge and land on top of a bus, heading toward the cops.

Ana and Natasha continued their fire at the Chitauri aliens. Ana threw her gun away when it was empty and speedily sent her daggers flying, hitting the aliens right in the eye. "Bullseye." She whispered under her breath.

"Ana!" Clint called, nodding of his head toward a bus that was trapped full of people. Ana jogged over to help Clint after handing Natasha another mag of ammunition. She reached out for the arms of a young boy with thick glasses through the open window.

His dark hair was messy and her heart clenched, a memory of a boy flashing briefly in her mind. "It's okay, sweetie." Ana said as he started breathing heavily, his eyes watching the chaos. "Don't look, okay? You're safe." She pulled him down, landed him on his feet.

Clint ran and pulled the doors open so that the rest of the civilians could escape and head to safety. Ana's ears perked up, she turned her body and flung a dagger at the two Chitauri, hitting the first one in the neck and the one behind it getting the sharp weapon in it's eye. A woman hurriedly ran to the boy who looked up at Ana with big eyes. She winked at him and went to help Natasha as the people ran into a building.

Clint fired arrows into the ranks of the Chitauri, hitting his mark each time he shoots. "Just like Budapest all over again!" Natasha said over the noise of people running and screaming as the Chitauri fired their weapons down below, hitting at random targets.

"You and I remember Budapest very differently." Clint said, firing another arrow.

"I never went on the mission," Ana huffed out, throwing another dagger at the Chitauri. "Are you ever going to tell me what happened?" She asked.

"No!" They replied in sync.

Clint tripped a Chitauri alien and rammed an arrow down its throat. Natasha got her hands on an energy rifle and fought them off. Ana used her strength and punched them all down, their heads at an odd angle as they fell to the ground.

Captain America joined back in and using his shield, pummelled and whacked the oncoming Chitauri soldiers. It's all too much for them, until lightning strikes down from the sky, and firing out at the Chitauri soldiers around them. They're blasted back in a massive shockwave. The Chitauri soldiers convulse and drop dead to the ground. Thor touches down. Ana looked at him with a smile,

"You should start with that next time."

-   -   -   -   -

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait but here you go, I hope you enjoyed it and I'll post the next part soon!

Q- Who's gonna see the awesome Deadpool in cinemas? i'm going for my birthday :)