Confessions!?|(23)|

Bear in mind that this is a few weeks later !

Shiraishi Pov

Why do people confess to me? What's so great and unique about me anyway? There are much better girls than me out there, AND, their single....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
meh.

i feel like such a bad person when i have to turn them down. i wish that whatever reason boys like me would just stop. i don't like putting the through this.

i wish i could tell them about Kei. I get it that he doesn't want everyone to know about it, as the gossip, and just pestering us about it is avoidable.

But....i can't be all coupley with him at school, and it makes me distracted and annoyed that i can't.

I rolled out of bed and sighed. I haven't been excited about school, because I can't act the way I should be able to, Kei's girlfriend. It's leaving me desperate for the weekend, and miserable throughout the week.

I checked the date and moaned. Today was a nonuniform day. More effort to get changed.

I picked out a white skirt and teal floaty top. I put on some white pumps and braided my hair. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I look nice.

As I was getting breakfast, all I could think of was Kei. He barely talked to me I school, and barely ever texted. I don't get him. Why does he act like a devoted boyfriend one minute, then like I do t exist the next.

I stood outside and waited for Yachi. After a few minutes she walked up to my house and gave me a hug.

"You look really pretty today Miuna-chan!!"

I smiled and hugged her back.

"You do too Yachi-chan."

She stepped back and smiled sadly.

"Are you okay? Is the Kei thing going on still?"

I nodded slightly and felt tears form in the corner of my eyes.

"Oh Miuna-chan!!! If he's like that then he's not worth it!!

My eyes widened and I looked up at her.

"What!?"

"He's meant to be your boyfriend Miuna-chan, not some guy who claims to be and doesn't bother to spend any time with you."

I looked at the ground, and she tapped my arm.

"Miuna-chan?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I call him on your phone for a second?"

"Um....okay?"

She smiled and took my phone, and dialed Kei's number.

(Bold is Kei)

"Hello?"

"Kei."

"Miuna?"

"No. It's Yachi."

"Um, okay? What do you want?"

"Kei. Your playing with fire right now, you don't ask out my best friend and then make her feel like nothing!!"

"What? Is Miuna with you?"

"Yes, she is. And I'm calling to say that don't expect to be her boyfriend for much longer if you keep acting like this!!"

"Wait no, I can explain this!!! Let me talk to Miuna!!"

"I think you've done enough already. Bye Kei."