"C'mon Marcel it would be fun!"

"It would only be fun because you're popular... And I'm a Nerd." I silently say while i tilt my head down to my desk.

"Oh c'mon Marcel. puhleash *puppy eyes*" she took my hands and look at me directly to my eyes and start to pull her puppy eyes. I can't stand her puppy eyes!

"Uh... I-I'll think about it..." that's all I say. Then she jump in joy and start to walk in front where her seat is.

Then the other enter ther room... Mr. Harvey started to give us some mathematical problems, that I easily finished. So I pass my paper to him and I got an A+. It's easy though... But i hear every single one of my classmates cursing under their breath, complaining how hard was the problem, how complicated it was and how stupid is our teacher... And because I finished early, he let me get an early break. I leave the room and go to the canteen.

I'm just wandering along the coridor when I got pushed really hard to the brick wall. I look who made it. It was Matt. With full of anger in his face. Like he's gonna freaking kill me with those burning eyes.

The only question that keeps on running in my mind was 'What did I've done this time?'

"YOU F*CKING NERD! WHY WERE YOU TALKING TO MY GIRLFRIEND A WHILE AGO?!" So that's it. I'm gonnan freaking beat by him because I just freaking talk to her girlfriend. After he shouted at my face, he punch me to my stomach really hard, I actually don't mind, cuz I'm used to it. Then he punch again, kick, punch... for short he beat the shit out of me. I'm clutching my stomach because I can feel a sting of pain. Blood is shatter at my clothes and I got bruises in my face. The good thing is that, it's my last subject. He leaves after spitting his saliva at my sweater. Now my glasses are broken. I can't see things very clearly. I even hardly see things infront of me. I just got up and let my eyes recover. When I can clearly see everything. I got up and reached for my broken glasses. I go to the parking lot where I park my old car. Since I'll get a new one tomorrow. I go home and change my clothes.

Behind my sweater, long sleeves. I can say that I've work out alot. I got tattoos everywhere. But no one can see it. It's hiden from all my clothes. But I need to change. Change for myself. Change for the better. Change for Alison. I also need to change because I'm planing to audition for the X- Factor. I look at myself in the mirror. I felt disgust about myself. Bruises all over me and some marks of bullying at my body. I go to the bathroom to have a shower to remove all the blood stains over my body. Letting the warm water flow to my hair full of gel, which is actually natural curls. After the hair product is removed, i shampoo it then rinse. I wrap my waist with a towel and start to look at my closet. It's full of sweaters, long sleeves and baggy pants. Then I saw a plain white v-neck shirt and a tight jeans. I wear it and got some white converse. I also got some beanie and put it on my head. Then I look at myself again at the mirror, I look alot different. Maybe simple change make a big difference.

So yeah I got my phone and my wallet and directly go to the mall. Shopping time for a new look. I just walk going there 'cause it's just some blocks away.

As i walk at the side walk, I notice that many people especially girls are staring at me and gigling. I don't know if I just have some dirt in my face or what. I look at them and just smile. Then they start squealing. What did I do now? I jsut ignore their looks and enter to Jack Wills. The sales lady starts smiling at me very mad. That was a bit creepy. I just got a basket then I put the shirts I want. I also got some jeans that fits my legs. So I go to the cashier to pay what i got.

"Hey cutie." The cashier smiles at me in a very flirterious way. I just smile back. I hand her my basket full of shirts and jeans.

"That's 215.90 pounds babe ;)" She said with a smirk. I just hand her the money and got my change.

"Here's my number love. Call me sometime *wink*" WOAH. that was odd. I don't even know how did I got her number even doing anything... Maybe i should get used to it.

I go to the shoes area and got some pairs of converse. After I leave the shop, I got 7 numbers from different girls without flirting with them. Like wow.

So i just stop by a nearest starbucks and order some java chip. I sat there thinking...

Am I going to prom?

Yes. I'm going because I promised Alison.

Who am I going to date?

Maybe just stay alone at a table full of nerds like me.

What am I going to do?

Sing. The principal told me that I'll be performing at the prom. That's it I think...

But...

I still don't have anything to wear.

So after sorting things out of my mind, i rush to a shop and got some tux for the prom.

Then procede to go home.

I saw my new car, park in front of my flat. Which is a Range Rover. I actually saved alot to got that car.

Then I got inside.

I think I will not attend classes until the prom....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 VOTES FOR THE NEXT PART PLEASE :D