Chapter seven

Randal's POV

"I heard about the breakup." I texted Kaitlyn.

"Yeah. He broke up with me this afternoon. :(" She replied.

"Ahhhhhhhh that sucks." I wrote back. "R u ok?"

"........no. :(" Oh poor Kaitlyn.

"Awwwwwww......." She seemed like this was really hard for her.

"Yeah. Thanks. :)" 

"Now I have a weird question..." Hahaha!

"Yes?" She seemed curious.

"Will you go out with me? :D" Wow I wonder what she will say!

"Uh.........." Uh oh. "Well, that's really sweet, but I don't want to be dumped and asked out all in one day. It's too much for me. But thank you for caring about me!"

"Lol when ever you feel like it call me."

"Thanks. Your a great friend." Awww... she is so sweet.

"Yayz!" I am so happy!

".....but can you tell him that I really want him back?" Oh great.

"I don't know if he wants to date u anymore I think he just wants to be friends." I hope I made my point.

"I really want him back!! :'(" She was so upset. How could I make her feel better?

"Don't worry!!!!! Lol it's okay it's only one guy u will find someone better in a while!" Good.

"But I really want him! I'm sorry it's just that I don't want to date you right now." Darn it!

"Lol kk I'm ok that oh well being denied or rejected." It was true.

"I didn't mean to put it like that! I didn't reject or deny you!" Aw. She is trying to make me feel better.

"Well it seems like that." I wrote.

"Okay......"

I had to go eat dinner. "Gtg eat dinner ttyl! :D"

Later that night I replied.

"Back."

"Hey, Randal. I have to tell you something.."

"Yes?"

"I'm gonna call you, okay?"

She called, and I answered.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi." I answered.

She had a nervous tone in her voice. "When I said, that I didn't want to go out with you.. well, what I meant is, I mean, well I, uhg oh never mind!"

"What is it?!" I was starting to get exited.

"Randal, I love you so much for caring about me, and just being there for me. You are someone who doesn't push me, but helps me through hard times. I can't thank you enough. So anyway! I would absoutly love to go out with you, it's just that right now I kind of need to take one step at a time."

I jumped up and down. Literally. "Kaitlyn, I know that I can sound a little upset at times, like when you said no to me, but really, it's okay. Just take your time! I don't care if you don't want to go out with someone for awhile, it's fine!"

"Yes, I know. Just let a little time go by, and then I will make my decision. Thanks."

She hung up.