Chapter five

Aiden's POV

Wow Kaitlyn has been acting strange lately... I can't believe she could possibly be upset. I'm used to a bright, cheerful girlie that always perks me up! We give each other the worlds biggest hug, bigger everyday we have been friends. But she just slumped over here and sat on a bench next to me.

"....Hi." Kaitlyn whimpered.

"Oh my god who the fuck would do this to you?!" I was oviously upset.

"..wh..what?" Her voice was shaky, l could tell she was beaten down by something.

"That! You are not acting normal! You sound like something..." Oooh! I got it. But the answer I had wasn't good. ".....someone. Hurt you. Who is it??"

I think I already knew.

"I was told not to tell anyone, even you." She wiped a small tear from her eye.

I felt so bad for her! Was her boyfriend behind this? He was acting strange lately, but I just let that slip my mind before. Now... did he do it? "Well best friends don't keep secrets. -and I am your best friend! You are mine. We are tight enough that no slip will end up falling. Now tell me, Kaitlyn!"

She stared into my blue eyes. I stared at hers. Ever changing. Hazel to grey, piercing blue to teal. I wondered, what was her actual eye color? I lost track of everything. Then, SNAP! 

"Your right. We don't keep secrets. I am sorry. This is very hard for me... it's about my boyfriend."

"I KNEW IT!!" I screamed too loud.

People started to glare at us, as if saying, shut up! We are trying to eat lunch!

".....anyway.. his best friend, also a good friend of mine, Randal.." I knew that name, but kept my mouth shut and let her continue. "...My boyfriend was over at Randal's house. They talked about....about me. My boyfriend said some harsh stuff about me, but Randal refused to tell me what. He said that the reason he hasn't kissed me yet, it's because.. it's because he is going to break up with me tomorrow."

I held back a shriek. What had he said to her? "Oh my god that sorry little ass thinks he can get away with breaking your fragile heart?! NO! NO WAY!"

Kaitlyn grabbed my shoulders, and just started tearing up. "He hasn't told me yet, so don't cause any trouble. Please?" I felt her pain. It was like stabbing her with a knife. I felt like I had stabbed myself just to understand her pain. But my pain was much different. Deeper, harder. I learned to control myself from my pain. But poor little Kaitlyn had no idea how to control her sadness, which would soon turn to anger. I knew too well how she felt.