Chapter 9

Hai you my amazing readers :) . I know my story in the previous chapters isn't interesting , because my father is very strict not letting me use the computer in evening so i don't have lots of time to write seriously . By the way this chapter is the serious one and her true life at school and no more creep promise :) .

Hope you all like it :D

******************************

I looked up to the boy and recogized it , Zar.

" Let go of her. " Zar said clenching his fists. The man stopped the grip on my hand and i quickly run to Zar. And leaved to his car.

" Why did you leave ! " he yelled

" be-beca " i nervously answered water rolled unto my face and i quickly wiped it out.

" Look you never should have did that . It's a party you know there are lots of drunk man over there.

" I've never been in any party before " i looked down.

He was silent and spoke up apologizing. " Sorry i didn't know your not a party person. "

" It's okay it was my fault for going outside without permission. " i thruthfuly said.

" Okay so you've learned your lesson. "  he said pulling into the driveway.

We both run upstairs and i jumped to my bed after changing my clothes.

" Hey are you okay? " Zar asked peeking his head

" Yeah just a little scrathes " i said not looking at him.

He walked to my direction carrying a midicine kit and placed it on my table. " I saw your arm bleeding and i'm wondering if i could heal it " he said picing up some alcohol and a cotton. " Here let me rub it "

He worked it and place some plaster on my wound.

" Thanks again " i chuckled

" It's alright nothing of this would happen anyway If I didn’t take you to the party “ he said feeling guilty.

I laughed at his face but quickly recovered. “ So goodnight then “ I smiled

“ Ohh , I should go “ he stood up and picked the medicine kit.

“ Good night Zora “ he closed the door and I smiled at his sweetness

Authors note : Sorry it’s short because my father wants to use the computer and is spying on me , Hey he doesn’t know I’m a little author on some romance story and I’m 13 so he’s strict :D but when he leaves the house soon going to another place it’s time to rock n’ roll !!!

Vote and comment :P

Love,

Janine :D