Chapter 8

We've been here outside the hosptal's room waiting for Jackie so she will be the one who can take care of Zar's Grandma.

" Zar ? " i asked plugging off my earphone

" Hmm? " he answered not really interesting to answer.

" What happened to your grandma? " there was no answer from him until he sighed and closed his eyes.

" She has a cancer " he quickly looked away so i can't see his eyes , i just nodded my head and felt sorry for asking.

I wonder why Zar told me that he wants me to meet someone he didn't even bother to introduce me properly to the old woman. And then i oticed Jackie coming on our way panting like a dog.

" Where is she? " she asked me i really felt sorry for what's happening.

" Over there " i pointed the door. She nodded and pushed the door open.

This family is really creepy i don't even know whats happening except for the fact that their family member was suffering for a serious deases. Zar stood up and signaled me to follow him.

" I'm going for a party and you are coming like it or not " i just didn't reply

Zar's P.O.V

That was creep she didn't answer my statement , gosh this girl is making me feel horrible if ever i will say mean words and it's killing me to the bones. Why does she has this affect on me? I know i'm a player and dated tons of girls , but her , she's different from them all.

I opened my car for her , the passenger's seat of course i don't want to make her feel like she's not welcome.

She looked at me puzzled andspoke up " I thought i can't sit here? " she pointed the passenger's seat.

" Just move your ass! " i demanded

She looked like afraid of sitting here but sitted anyway , i quickly start the engine and headed for the party.

**************************************

" You kow i don't like parties right? " Zora shouted through the music . This girl is giving me a brainwave.

" And you know i don't like girls who are so O.A right? " she just micmicked and rolled her eyes , she really is adorable. What the hell Zar stop talking like yourfalling for her , she's innocent and your bad. I shooked my thoughts out and stared at her. 

" Hey why are you looking at me? " Oh no she caughted me!

" Hell no i'm not ! "

" Yes you are " She said raisig an eyebrow

" Shut up ! " I screamed and walked to the dancefloor and grabbed a brunette girl who for sure is a slut.

" Whoa hey sexy " She smirked and i smirked back

" Hey lovely , wanna dance? " i asked even though i know what the answer is .

" Sure " she winked and dragged me , she sways her hips and i danced too.

I looked at Zora who is watching me and bowed her head down , what's the problem of this girl?

" You alone here? " the brunette asked

" No , i have a company but i don't like to with that annoying girl " i lied

" Where is she? "she asked again and i'm starting to get annoyed

I looked again at Zora but this time she's gone . Where the heck is she?

" Excuse me but i want to find someone " leaving from the dancefloor i can hear the girl groaned and asking my name but i didn't mind to answer.

Zora's P.O.V

I made my way out of the party house and just sitted on a balcony not so far from the door's house. Suddenly a guy walked towards me , a drunk guy.

" Hey gorgeous mind if i dance with you ? " he asked

" Nope , ot for a guy like you ." i stood up starting to get nervous 

" Hey where are you going " the smell of his alcoholic drink greeted me and it's so strong causing me to cover my nose. I was about to go when he grabbed my hand.

" Let go of me ! " i screamed

" Not so fast . " he began to kiss me but i moved to the side , again he tried to kiss but he just failed . God ! please sent me hero.

" Stop ! " i screamed so loud but i failed . I kicked his balls but now was my time to fail.

" No no no babe " he hesitated

" Let go of me or i'll- "he cut me off

" Or what?" he teased trying to kiss me on the neck

" Or i will kill you " a male voice appeared.

*************************

Check the video on the side _----------------->