Chapter 13

hai to you my amazing readers Here is the next chappie :D

************

I am very excited for the beach vacation ths weekend, so does everyone. I really just cannot believe I am gong there again.

My thoughts are wonderful when someone cleared his throat " Thinking hard I see. " he chuckled.

" If you're here to tease me again well cut it out because I am not interested. " I jokingly replied without thinking.

" Nah i'mjust here to tel you that we are going home and we are going somewhere. " Man what is he thinking now? Is he taking me for a date?

" Where and why Zar? " I rolled my eyes

" You will know soon, but before that I have to inform you that we are going to skip class in all periods. " my mouth was in O shape and Zar just laughed

" What? " I asked as I closed my mouth in embarrasment.

" Your face was priceless. " he shooked his head and ruffled my hair making me stick my tongue out of him

" Yeah whatever, Let's go then." once again I stick my tongue and he just smirked as we both entered the car. Daughter of a garbage where is he taking me?

*************

Once we arrived at the house I quickly grabbed my bag and put all what I needed like what Zar ordered and then dash off the stairs to be greeted by Zar weating a fit dress that shows his six pack abs. Ohh joy! I wanna eat him right now!

" Are you staring because if you want to we have to postpone it sadly and make it this night. " He smirked and I the idiot blushed.

" Shut up bitch and go to the car we don't want to be there late. " I looked away as he continued staring at me. So I changed the subject. " So your mom knows this? " I asked and I'm surprise that something pop out of my mind.

" Yeah she knows it. " he shrugged and towards his car.

I just followed him and sat in the front.

" How was school? " he asked while his etes is on the road.

" It's great and I have lots of friends we even planned on going to our beach on Friday. " I smiled and he looked on me.

" Really? Can I come too? " he asked.

I palyfully gave him a disgusting look " Nope I don't think so " Of course he can come I would love to but I have to mess with him first.

" Please? " he gave me a puppy dog fae which I'm inlove.

" Fine bur don't cause any troubles. " I was surpreised thatwe stopped into a big house maybe our destination, whoa time really is gold.

" Yes mam! " he saluted and opened the door which I copied.

As we entered the mansion I was crazy of how beautiful it was it has a large t.v and a blue couch, the whole house was painted with blue , there was a long stair that will take you forever to climb, but the most climex is the swimming pool outside and it's nice garden.

" Is this yours? " I asked him

" Yeah " Wow he really is rich. We climbed to the 2nd floor and he showed me my room painted with yellow and a sweet scent greeted me.

" Were are you sleeping? " I asked him

" All of the rooms are repaired so we are sharing this and besides the room was big. " I nodded. " Go to the bathroom and change. " he demanded and I followed what he said again. I showered for almost 30 minutes and change to my white tanktop and shorts ( coarse me for not bringing pajamas ).

I walked outside of the c.r and saw Zar shirtless.

" You look hot. " he said when I'm already sitting wth him in the queen sized bed.

" Thanks " I replied as I didn't realise we are already inch apart and our nose almost touching. He looked down in my lips and back to my face I moved closer so the kiss will happen. He looked to my lips again and he kissed it softly which I like he asked for an entrence and I welcomed him in, he kissed me for minures until he kissed down at my neck and my jaw causing me to moan . After moments of kissing he pulled up breathinglessly and he smiled and get up " Let's finish it later babe " He smirked again and I shooked my head WHAT a BadBoy !!