Sweet Talker (It's a girl)

Part IV

While Jess was there on the waiting room, she was trying call to Luke but him still didn't pick up the phone, Cassie was watch Jess, she was worried because Jess look some down "What happen Jess?" "Well , did you remember when I told you about Luke?" "Yes jess" "thats happen is that Luke has 3 month that doesn't call me and (sobbing) when I trying to call him, didn't answer the phone, so I don't know what's going on" "well Jess I dont know what to tell you"  "You dont need tell me something I just want that you hug me" "come here mamita". Cassie hug Jess because in that moment The only thing that she need is love and support nothing else...."don't cry Jess, today must be a happy day we will see your baby's Gender, what you want that the baby be?" "It's doesn't meter, I just wanna my baby healthy, but I prefer a little princess" "aww me too" 🙃 then the doctor call her "Miss Cornish" "yes" "come here" entered to the room "how do you feel?" "I'm Ok" "how's baby doing?" "I think great, growing up" "any discomfort or something?" " no, just a little pressure right here, its make me go to the bathroom every 10 minute" "that's normal miss Cornish, because the baby is growing and make you feel a pressure in your bladder, and every month that the baby's growing up   You will feel more pressure" "oh God, no sound funny"

The doctor giggle..."ready for see your baby?" "Yes" "ok, lay down here Miss Cornish" Jess was so exciting about the baby;s gender "aww, Can't wait" "Let's see if it a shy baby or not, here we go,  look the little face.... "Jess it's look like you" "do you think?" "of course it's" "here the little nose, the mouth, the little baby is sleep, let see....Congratulation miss cornish, It's a girl" "Oh My" "Is a little princess like mommy" Jess start to crying "I can't believe that little thing is my baby" "yes it's and in 4 month more to go for giving birth" "I'm afraid" "of what?" "Of everything" "come on Jess, you're not alone, I will be with you till the end" "thank you Cassie" Jess giving a hug to Cassie "we are sisters, and I will help you in everything" "the baby's developed is very good, is healthy, I will medicating a vitamin for strengthening the baby's health and your health" "thank you doc" "welcome Miss Cornish, well done" 

Then Jess and Cassie were to eat something in a Italian restaurant, Jess was eating a lot but she didn't finish cuz start to feel sick, she is 5 month preggo and still have some sickness from her pregnancy  "Did you finish?" "Yes, I think" "are you ok?" "Kind of, I think the baby didn't like this food, my stomach is churning" "you wanna go home?" "Yes"

When they get out of the restaurant, Jess didn't feel well " I feel like if I gonna threw up, dont like it (her hand in mouth)"  "wait, a bag" when Cassie give her the plastic bag they stop for a second in the road and Jess start  threw up. "Calm down Jess, here some water" "(breath).....thank......" "You done?" "Yes, I think so (breath)"