Sweet talker part II

Had passed 1 week since Luke bough the apartment for Jess and him, they was watched a movie but Jess fall sleep "babe" no answer him look at her " fall sleep on my chess, she look so fragile and cute, love my babe" then him trying to get off from bed but carefully to no wake up Jess, now her pregnant belly is still little but noticeable, he touch Jess's belly every day, belly is growth so pretty and Jess look more pretty than normal, after some hours Jess woke up she feel the urge run to the bathroom, Luke listen a Noise and go over there.

"Jess babe, are you alright?"
"Yes love"
"How do you feel after a long sleep"
"Good love, Im so hungry"
"Lol, what do you want for eat?"
"A cheese sandwich, with pickles"
"Eh? Just that?"
"No you know that, I want some pancake with banana, strawberry and apple, and a yogurt.
"Let's go to make it"
"Yes, lol...but I want something else, I want cheese sticks with Ranch dressing and some carrots, with Strawberry juice"
"You will eat all of them"
"Yes cuz Im so hungry"
"Ok then mami, whatever you wants is ok"

Luke start preparing the big breakfast for Jess, he known that Jess doesn't eat that much, but she is prego So she is experiencing cravings for different kind of food, and Luke knows that lol, then the breakfast is ready. "Is Ready mami" "aww my boy" "all for you" him kiss her and give her cares on the face, then they start to eating Luke was surprised by Jess cuz she eats a lot "are you full"? "I don't feel well" 😖 "what's going on babe?" "Wait.... " she runs over the toilette  she started puke, Luke follow her, and entered to the bathroom, he  picked up her hair and give her a massage in the back. "It's ok babe, Im here" When Jess finish to puke, she was pale almost fainted Luke held her, and carrie her to bring her to the bed, so she can rest "how do you feel mami?" "Bad, my throat is burn and hurts 😞"
"Take a nap mami"
Jess fall sleep while Luke was watching TV, somebody call Luke to the phone because he need go to UK for an interview and some work there, He just want to be with Jess on those moment but as always working is important, when Jess woke up, him told her " mami" "yes love" "i need talk to you" "I'm listening" "Robert call me" "oh, so you need to leave?" "Yes mami, I need to go this night" "great" Jess was sad and upset. "I know, I know, i supposed to be here 3 month but work is sometime hard, but I promise you to come back as soon I finish" " do not promise me things if you can't keep"  "what?...if I promise you this is because I can keep and cuz I love you mami" "as always work is more important than me and your child" "no Jessica, don't say that you more than nobody, knows my love for you and for our child, nothing is more important in life, is something that we can not control, work, you must know you are singer too" "yeah yeah I know" "come on mami" give her kisses and hug. "Ok ok but stop it, you squeeze me"
Then Jess smiling and Luke too, he kissed her very tender and passionate, and she to him,   He lifted her and carried to bed, there's kiss her neck, down to her breasts, to the pregnant tummy. Jess giggle "hihihi" Then he left that night, Jess bring him to the airport, she kissing him then hug him, after that Jess goes to her apartment, and make a chamomile tea, cuz its cold outside.

had passed 2 month and Jess has 5 month of pregnancy and Luke still no its there, although he called each time that he could, to know her status and their child.