C H A P T E R S I X

Mulai dari awal

"Nope. You guys've got daycare!" Ava has to ruin it!

"What if we drop them off?" Ari asks.

"They've got no clothes."

"Yes they do. All my boxes and stuff are unpacked by the maids I've made 3 special rooms for Jaz, Jax, and Soph! They've got cloths toys everything!" I said.

"You've got work."

Okay seriously does she not want us to have them over?

"Then what if we have a maid send the clothes down and they can stay with Ari? Then she can drop them off. I'll stay with them now till they fall asleep and then I'll go," I am desperate to have them for at least an hour longer!

"Okay what about this. I'll bring them tomorrow? As soon as daycare is over," Ava tries to reason out.

"Awh! Fine!" Ari says defeated.

"Who wants daddy?" Noah asks.

"ME!" Jax screams followed by Jax.

"Me?" Ava says in a low voice.

I burst out laughing. I was the only one who heard her.

"Oh....My.... GOD!" I laugh out.

"What?" Jack asks confused.

"Shhh! Don't say!" Ava yells as she starts to blush.

"When... She... I mean... When Noah... Asked who want .... Daddy.... She said... Me!" We all busiest out laughing at Noah kissed her on the head and hugged her, she hid her face in his neck. The kids look plain out confused.

"Oh god!" Ava mumbles.

"Mummy? I'm tired!" Jax exclaims.

"Okay Hun. Let's go," she says as she moves away from Noah.

"Go say bye to Aunt SiSi, grandma and Grandpa first!" Noah says.

"GRANDMA!" Jax screams running into her arms.

"GRANDPA!" Jaz screams running into his arms.

Figures.

As they are being held I walk behind them to the frig and grab water. They are both looking at me and I make a face.

They burst out laughing. They wiggle out and run to me. I bend down and I'm litter alt tackled to the floor.

Seriously.

I laugh as I'm showered with kisses.

"I LOVE YOU AUNT SISI!" Jax yells.

"I LOVE HER MORE!" Jaz screams even louder.

"NO!" Jax retorted.

"I LOVE HER 10!" I laugh at what Jaz said.

"I LOVE HER 9!" I crack up even more at what Jax said.

"I LOVE HER 8!"

"I LOVE HER 7!"

"I LOVE HER 6!"

"I LOVE HER 5!"

"I LOVE HER 4!"

"I LOVE HER 3!"

"I LOVE HER 2!"

"I LOVE HER 1!"

"I LOVE HER ZERO!"

"You can't love her zero!" Jax exclaims.

"Ya you can!" Jaz replies.

"Nu uh!"

"Uh huh!"

"Nu uh!"

"YES YOU CAN!" Jaz yells pushing him.

Jax and Jaz start hitting each other.

"HELP!" I scream as Noah, Ava, Ari, and Jack break from their convo to see what's happening.

"Why are you on the floor? And why are they fighting on top of you?" Ari laughs.

"Well they hugged me and they loved me from ten to zero. Then they can't love me zero and now they are fighting on me! Don't stand there do somethin!" I scream irritated.

Noah laughed and breaks them away from us.

"Okay YOU GUYS ARE SLEEPING ONCE WE GET HOME!" Ava exclaims.

"WHY?!?" They yell in sync.

"Because you gust are fighting! If you busy go and give them a kiss and say bye to everyone maybe when we get home you can play a little. Okay?" Ava reasons.

"Okay!"

They walk around giving kisses to everyone and hugs. As I'm getting a hug from Jax he whispers "I love you," I chuckle and whisper 'I love you more," he giggles and walks away.

Jaz comes over and hugs me tight. She gives me a peck on the cheeks and says "I love you more!" I laugh and hug her tight.

Once they are all gone I say bye to Ari and Jack and make my way upstairs.

Here goes nothing!