Ritsuka?

12 years later.

Akumi pov

It's been 12 years ever since I live in the death mansion.  Anyway.

My name is Akumi  Tenshi  Death. Mary said I should use that name. Mary went back when I was 14. But I believe she was still here. I never had a single friend since I started school. I want to protect Ritsuka. So I going to transfer to Shikō Academy. Today is the day I'm going there. I think I don't need to change my appearance they won't recognize me after 12 years. I look different from my brother. He have blue eyes while I have red.

I wear my scarf. This scarf that reminds me who I'm really am. The huge mansion no one live here. But I'm fine. I'm used to it. But I have a friend and it's my stuff bunny. Chi. I always carry it around. I may be 17 and coming to 18 that doesn't change me.

I am walking to school. Holding chi and wearing my scarf. The school allowed me because of my mental problems. Which I have. Chi calm me down so my power wouldn't show. And have holy water in it just in case.

I arrived. There's a lot of whisper.

"Rem summon Ritsuka. Did she break the rule."

Ritsuka in trouble?

"Um excuse me. I'm a new student. I'm supposed to go to the third library." I asked. A girl with blonde hair with a ribbon tie.

"Oh I'll bring you then." She said.
As we walk.

"My name is Azuna."
"My name is Akumi."
"Akumi? That's a weird name to be call."
"I know but I don't mind." I said. Holding chi tightly.

"Why do you bring a stuff animal to school?" Azuna asked.

"It's my medical condition. This bunny calms me down from going mad." I said.

As we reach some staircase. A girl with short brown hair came down.

"Ritsuka!" Azuna shout.

"Azuna I can't believe him. He's a jerk. And~ who's this." She said pointing to me.

"My name is Akumi. I'm a new student here. I'm supposed to go to the third library." I said.
I smile in my head. 'Ritsuka you really have grown from the small girl you were.'

"Oh I see. Just go up the stairs."

"Thanks."

I walk up the stairs this is. I knock on the door three time and it open. I walk in.

"Oh look another one." A guy with blonde hair. Mage Nanashiro

A guy appear in front of me hand me a rose."hello there beautiful." I hold the Rose. It's smells nice. Maybe I should do the same.
"Thank you. Here." I said hand him the same rose but change the color to orange when I cover the Rose. He seems surprised." I do magic act." I said . Urie Sogami

Someone appear behind me. "Do you like pain." He asked.Shiki Natsumezaka

" don't disturb her. My name is Rem Kaginuki. I am the head of academeny 's student council. Urie Sogami is the vice council. That is Mage and shiki. So you are the new student."

I bow." Nice meeting you all. My name is Akumi Tenshi Death. A transfer student from Academeny high." I said.

"My my this one have more manner. " Urie said.

Rem came in front of me. Using his power. "Where is the forbidden grimoire." I stared at him. And my cross glow black and push him away from me. "If nothing else then bye." I said and walk out of the room.