“You’re horrible, I’m glad I don’t have you as a head of house.” I said.

            “You have me as a Father so ha!” He laughed in my face.

            “Oh yeah. Crap.” I muttered under my breath and he obviously heard me because he laughed at me.

            “Yeah, you can’t escape from me.” He laughed.

            “You know, when most people finish school they leave their teachers behind, doesn’t look like that will be happening with you does it?” I grumbled and he chuckled again.

            “No, so you’ll have to live with it.” He smiled at me.

            “Great!” I said with my voice dripping in sarcasm and he chuckled at me.   “Can I go to the bathroom a sec please I’ve needed it all day.” I asked getting up anyway and he nodded so I quickly went through his room to the bathroom and switched the light on and walked over to the toilet and managed to slip on a bar of sop and I went flying across the room and hit my head hard on the corner of the bath.

Snape’s P.O.V.

I heard a crash coming from the bathroom and wondered what Brooke was doing in there so I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked on it.

            “Brooke?” I couldn’t hear anything so I did it again and I still couldn’t hear anything so I opened the door and saw her sprawled out on the floor and she looked unconscious. “Shit!” I gasped and bent down to her to check her out for any serious injuries but she seemed fine. I deliberated about what to do with her before I scooped her up gently making sure not to jostle her too much and put her down on my bed. Yes it was completely inappropriate of me but there was no need to carry her upstairs because it wasn’t an emergency. I went through to my office where I keep some food and got some ice and wrapped it up in a hand towel before going back through to Brooke and gently placing it on a spot on her head where I could see a lump starting to form on her head. I sat near her head and stroked her hair gently.

            “Sir, are you in here?” I heard Draco Malfoy open the door and I jumped up and away from Brooke and tried to keep a calm look on my face as my heart was beating crazily around in my chest. “What were you doing sir?” He asked looking from me to Brooke and back.

            “Nothing Malfoy.” I lied in my usual bored tone. “What did you want?”

            “I wanted to talk to you about my Potions grade.” He said and looked at me like he was trying to work out why she was on the bed but I didn’t give anything away.

            “Ok let’s go outside then.” I said and ushered him out of the room after quickly checking over Brooke and following him. “Why did you want to talk to me about your Potions grade?” I asked him when we got to my class room.

            “Well it’s a little lower than my parents like so I wanted to know if you wanted to move it up a little higher.” He suggested flatly.

            “You know I’m not allowed to do that Malfoy. You just need to work harder; it shouldn’t be too hard you are one of my favourite students after all.” I said to him and it was true on some level, I could tolerate him because he was quite good at Potions and I know his parents.

            “Yes but I can’t be bothered to do half of the work and it would be easier if you just gave me the marks I need.” He said flatly not sugar coating it at all.

Eenie Meenie Miney Mo! [A Fred and George Weasley Story]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें