2; a game of her own

Start from the beginning

"I'm in love."

Scott rolled his eyes and grabbed his lacrosse stick from his side. "Dude, chill."

"No, dude! Did you see how she totally ignored all those hot guys just to talk to me?" Stiles face fell for a second, before a wide grin stretched across his face. "She loves me too."

Scott shook his head at him as they started to walk down the hall, towards the field. "Maybe, she just wants a friend."

"But why me? I mean, she's hot!"

They both walked into the boy's locker room and began to get ready for today's practice. "Whatever, just remember- she's related to Derek Hale."

Hearing that, made a chill run up Stile's spine- remembering all the things that's happened in the last twenty-four hours. "Where do you think she's been? I mean didn't they all die in that fire?" Stiles tore off his shirt and replaced it with a plain white one before placing his lacrosse gear over it, with his unirform shirt that was meant for only practices. "I guess, maybe she escaped, or-"

Scott stopped talking as whistles errupted from the locker room. He looked back at Stiles and they both looked at one another in confusion. They both walked around the locker shelves they were at and looked at Andi, who stood in at the entrance of the locker room- dressed in lacrosse attire, minus the spandex she wore. Her hair spread around the gear on her shoulder and a smile etched her face when her eyes landed on Stiles. "Stiles!" She hurriedly pushed through the hormonal teen boy's who stared hungrily at her. Stiles looked around the room, to see everyone giving him a questionable look as to why the new hot girl is even acknowledging Stiles' existence. "Hey," she smiled again once she stood in front of Scott and Stiles. "I'm on the team!" She said after they just stared at her in surprise.

Andi thought this would be a great way for her to keep an eye on Stiles, and Scott. But mostly Stiles. Plus, with her supernatural abilities- she was more than sure she could handle a little game of lacrosse.

☾☾☾☾

After persuading Coach with her touch, Andi stood in the middle of the field with her hips jutted out as she held her lacrosse stick and helmet in her hands. "Hey, new girl!" Andi turned to see Jackson jogging towards her. She quickly stole a glance to Stiles when he and Scott finally got out of the locker room, after she announced her joinment to the team, she had left them to finish changing.

"Oh, no- look!"

"What?" Scott looked towards Stile's pointing finger and saw Andi and Jackson talking across the field- Andi was obviously listening in on their conversation. "Andi's talking to Jackson? So?" Scott looked over at Stiles who rolled his eyes and sighed. "Exactly. Jackson's talking to Andi."

Andi frowned and looked back towards Jackson. "Yes?"

"I don't know what you did to have Coach let you on the team- but just so you know, you won't even make it through this practice. This sport isn't made for girls," Jackson bumped shoulders with her as he walked passed. Andi only fake yanwed and rolled her eyes. Oh, boys.

The Coach ordered Andi to stand with the boys, they were basically going to practice shooting in the goal. The first guy to throw the ball to the goal hit Scott straight in the face- making Andi wince. Scott stood straight up again as another guy ran in a zig-zag motion before throwing the ball- straight into Scott's net.

He looked as surprised as Stiles and her did-both smiling for him. Even Coach looked surprised.

A couple more guys went until it was Jackson's turn- by now, Scott had caught every ball with ease- making Andi wonder why everyone was so surprised. He must have been good before, why were they acting like this was new to them?

Jackson glared at Scott, nodding once before running towards him at full speed, he threw the ball straight to the goal- but again, Scott caught it easily in his net. "Ameteurs," Andi rolled her eyes as she brushed passed everybody, including Jackson, and situated herself at the front of the line. Jackson was already visibly angry- not being able to make the shot and all- so when he saw it was Andi's turn, he just scoffed and walked to the side. Amused to see how badly she's going to do.

Stiles visibly straightened up when he saw her, along with everyone else. Andi could hear basically everyone in the stands gawk at the fact that a girl was on the team. Little did they know, she used her abilities to get there.

Andi smirked at Scott before twirling the net in her hand and running towards him. She ran quickly towards Scott, she held her net tightly against her side while she bent down, putting her weight on her left hand- and did a cartwheel- landing perfectly on her feet. She threw the ball directly at Scott, making him duck, and the ball go flying through the net. She rose her arms and smiled widely, looking back at Jackson and giving him a shrug before looking at Stiles- who had his mouth wide open- staring at her in awe.

Everyone there not only questioned who she was, but how she so effortlessly beat a couple boys at their own game.

-

a/n; hope you like it! Also fun fact; I've only watched the first two seasons of Teen Wolf! But I saw a gif of a girl in their lacrosse uniform?? :( I wanted this idea to be some-what original. (Andi calls Stiles Angel because he is her chosen one. It's like calling someone who is nominated for an award a nominee!) -e