Chapter One.

-Natasha's POV-

But you're so hypnotizing. You've got me laughing while I sing, you've got me smili-. My earphones got ripped off by my brother, he gave me a hateful glare and hit me right in the face. This time I got up and punched him right in the face and yelled at him for making my life hell, that I should just die with my parents. It's been 4 damn years since my life was hell and all my those 4 years of life, it was hell. And 4years my parents died, I missed them so much. I wish they never died. Because I want my life to be okay and have relationship with my brother, I don't know why I let my brother do this to me. Damn I don't know what I did.
It was the night my parents are going out and I was just sitting down on my bed, until I heard a gun shot right in front of the house. I couldn't move or do anything, I just wish it wasn't my parents. But I was wrong, my brother was screaming my name for hours and I didn't know what to do, all I did was sit in my bed and watch my bother trying to get me out of my paralyzed "Can you just act like a brother, just one time. Please, I'm sick of being hit. I don't know what I did to make you hate me" A tear slipped down, as much as I wanted to hold them, I let them lose. "I just wished you were my brot--" "Natasha, stop with the pleasing, I'll never be yo--" "Then I'll just leave this town and live on my own" I cut him off and walked up to my drawer, I didn't dare looked at his face because I don't want to see him. He says he's never gonna be a brother then I won't be the sister to him. All I want is him to be a brother but he doesn't lets me. "Godamnit Natasha! I'm not your brother, you're adopted! They never told you because they didn't want you to know who's your parents are" He yelled at me while he was pinning me up agains't my wall. I was shocked to hear that I'm adopted and that hurt, really hurts alot. Why didn't they let me know? Is their a reason why they didn't, their must be a reason. "Why didn't you let me know when they died? Why instead beat me up?" I asked him while looking away. "Because I'm your ma- I'm in love with you" He's in love with me? Did he just say he was in love with me? I laughed and told him you hated me and that I would never fall in love with him. But I had these weird feelings when I touched him , well I'm used to it now. I'm a tomboy and guys doesn't likes me. Instead of packing I went to my bed and slept like a wild dude, I decided I'll just stay home and live my life hell.

-Ross's POV-

I was telling her this close that she was my mate, this close. Soon she'll shift and she'llbe by myside, maybe. I told her I was in love with her which I am, but I didn't told her I was her mate. I beat her up because I want her to be strong, today was interesting. Her punch was hard, I think I almost peed myself alittle. Almost! My wolf agrees with me beating her, but all he did was growling at me and saying 'you're our mate' then after that he was quiet and watched what I'm doing. He was glad when she saw how our mate was pissed and how her punched was hard, but when he saw her tearing face he wanted to take control and comfort her, telling he was sorry. But I didn't let him because our plan might be ruined and I don't want that. I did want my wolf to take control but I didn't. 'Now that I understand what you're doing' My wolf said 'She's getting strong' 'Yeah, you would've been knocked out if you didn't covered you head' 'Shut up' He was quiet now. Next thing I know, I'm on my bed now, lying and looking up the ceiling. I didn't enjoy seeing her hurt but I had to do something to make her strong when she shifts. She would feel less pain than me. I would've ben dead but I didn't, I stayed strong. It was 5 years ago when I was eleven, it was rare though. I would been shifting at 16, instead I swifted at 11. I didn't knew why but it was because my mate was closed, my parents told me. When I knew who it was I was in love with her. When I told my parents 'Why can't she shift' and they told me 'Because she's female and she doesn't knows anything about wolves but you knew what why were, she'll shift when she's 16' She was 6 and I was 11. Now she's 15 and I'm 20, just 2 days and I'll tell her right away when she shifts. I know I shouldn't be going out with younger girls but she's my mate and If I'm not with her, I would go insane. Just like today when she said she was leaving, I burst out that she's adopted and that my parents didn't want Natasha to know who's her real parents are, which was true.

After all my thinking, I fell asleep.

_________________________________

I don't know if this is good but I hope it is.

Comment what you think, I would appreciate it.

Thanks <3

-If you see any mistakes, comment below.