Chapter 1 - Work or Friendship

Soon after acknowledging our feelings for each other, we decided to go for a walk before going back inside. We were holding hands and Mark put his jacket over my shoulders because it was cold.

"So how long has it been? When did you find out?" I asked him.

"I'm not exactly sure how long it's been but I know that I realized when Irene first came to Korea." He said. "How about you?"

"I'm not sure either but I think I acknowledged it when I told my brother my struggles. He told me that day that I might be falling in love and I think it's been since then." I said. Then I suddenly stopped in place. "If you're going to call me your melody, what am I supposed to call you?"

"Anything you want." He said shrugging.

"Hmm..." I said thinking. "How about a teddy bear?"

"Teddy bear? Where did that come from?" He asked laughing a bit.

"When I opened BamBam's present, I suddenly thought about you. Cuddly and cute just like you." I said smiling. He kissed my forehead but I pushed him back jokingly. "Where's the shy Mark I used to know?"

"This is teddy bear Mark right now. The shy Mark is no more." He said laughing. After walking for a bit, we started to head back inside.

"Do you want to tell the guys?" He asked before going in.

"No. I'm sorry but I don't think I'm mentally ready. Even right now I think I'm dreaming." I said. He pinched my cheek.

"Trust me. It's not a dream." He smiled and we both walked inside to finish the party.

The day after the party, it seemed like playing Cinderella was over. I was once again filled with schedules that I pushed back due to my week off and everyone else had their own stuff to do. Got7 was having their comeback soon and Julie was training with the trainees who will be on Sixteen along with her. The twins were also getting ready for their debut plans.

"Jason PD-nim." I said while waiting for Junior oppa to record with me. "The song I asked you about. The one I'm writing with Mark.. We got the first verse and chorus done yesterday.. but it's just the piano part. Could you look it over for us?" He agreed and he looked at the brief demo.

"It's actually pretty good considering it's your first." Jason commented. "Who thought of the beginning melody? I'm assuming you made it right?"

"Actually no, Mark thought of it." I said.

"Wow, it's pretty great." Jason said. Just then Junior walked into the studio. "Okay, let's record and grab some lunch." The two of us headed inside the booth.

"What happened last night? You and Mark just vanished." Junior asked but I just bit my lip. "Come on Hyerim-ah, you promised to tell me everything now."

"I know, I know I did but please let this one slide? I'll explain later. I promise." I begged. Junior just looked at me crossed armed.

"Guys, let's get going. I have other artists to look at today too." Jason PD-nim asked.

"Sorry." I said and we started to record. It took less tries than usual to get this song right so we finished earlier than expected. Junior and I decided to head to the cafeteria early before the other guys arrive. But on the way, I heard someone playing the piano. I stopped to look inside and there was a man who was playing gracefully and beautifully but suddenly they stopped as if they sensed my presence.

"It's rude to just stand there and listen." The man said and I knew who it was.

"Sorry..sunbae. It was just so attention grabbing." I said. Hyunseung turn around and walked up to me.