"Please do." I say, silently wishing that today goes well.

"I will, baby," he promises. "Bye."

"Bye." I sigh and hang up, thankful that I actually got the chance to call him in the morning. We have been talking and texting since I was with him two days ago, and every time, we would learn new stuff about each other.

Louis told me that his other sister – Charlotte, I think – is actually lesbian and lives with her girlfriend. He also told me a little about his former life in California, and his old friends there. It saddened me that I couldn't tell him everything about my life, too. I only tried to share some memories from school with Wren and Esme, nothing more.

With a sigh, I lock the door and head to Wren's house – where Esme will be, too – before knocking on the door. Wren opens the door with a grin on her face before she suddenly pulls me into a tight hug and squeals.

I awkwardly pat slightly on her back and pull back in confusion. What the fuck is wrong with her? She is not a morning person at all. Before I question her behaviour, Esme appears on the doorstep and grins, too.

"What is wrong with you, too?" I laugh lightly, eyeing them both in complete confusion.

"I have a surprise," Wren speaks, biting down on her lip to suppress the wide grin.

I look at Esme and furrow my eyebrows at her, silently asking her what is going on but she only squeals and claps her hand. Dear Lyara.

"What is it?" I ask.

Wren lets out half a squeak and half a laugh before she lifts her hand up, showing me a small, rounded diamond on her wedding finger. Stupidly, I take her hand in mine and examine the ring. What the fuck? Last time I checked, Wren was dating Harry.

Holy fuck, no.

My jaw literally drops as my eyes shoot up to her in shock, silently asking her if this is true and when she nods with a laugh, I know that my mind isn't playing sick jokes on me.

"He proposed?" I ask, firstly. "He fucking proposed!"

"He did." She nods, laughing as I pull her in for a tight hug.

"Oh Lyara, I'm so fucking happy for you, Wren!" I say, tightening my grip around her. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you! I still can't fucking believe it." She says, pulling away.

"I wouldn't," Esme laughs. "Harry is like a little child."

Wren playfully punches Esme's shoulder as we begin walking towards the Sector. "How and when did it happen, anyway?" I ask.

"Yesterday," Wren grins. "We were at the Park and we were just talking when he suddenly asked me, it was so simple and ordinary yet so perfect and magical." She smiles genuinely as she stares at the ring on her finger.

"I'm so happy for you guys." I say at the same time that Esme says. "I'm getting sick."

Rolling my eyes, I say, "I swear, when you love someone, you will be the sappiest mother fucker on earth."

She gives me a weird look before asking, "Is that even a word?"

"It is now." I say as I shrug.

"Anyway," Wren says, breaking mine and Esme's conversation. "What's up with you and Louis, Tallulah?"

"Everything's good, we're doing great." I grin.

"Don't get mad at me," Esme begins as we near the Sector, "but don't you think you should tell him? Since that you guys are basically dating now?"