Getting Ready With Nisey,But Matching With Myles

*I sincerely apologize for being gone for a year smh. I really thought you guys had given up on me and had no motivation to continue writing, but now I am back and I've decided that for the people who enjoy my work I will continue just for you guys. Thank you all for all of the support!!!!  Enjoy this chapter because there will be another tomorrow with the actual date for Myles and Sasha.💚*

Today is Saturday, which means Myles is taking me out tonight. I can't help but feel like a shy school girl. I haven't been on a date in forever. I'm hoping that everything will go well tonight. I just want to go out and have a good time. But it feels kinda weird going out with the boss of my boss;Like that's really crazy to me. He seems like a nice guy though,from what I've experienced. But let's be honest, most guys seem nice in the beginning, then they start getting a little too comfortable. I know I shouldn't be thinking like that, but when you've had the experiences I've had with going out on dates you just have to be prepared for anything. I look over at a sleeping Simon and smile. Even if Jason is the biggest jackass on the planet, he did right when he brought me simon. I reach over on my nightstand and grab my phone. It's 6:30 and he's picking me up  at 8,which means I need to make something shake.I throw my phone aside and hop off my bed,walking towards my closet. I'm usually the girl who already has an outfit picked out for any day of the week,but today I have no idea what to wear. I mean should I dress casual or formal, can I wear my sneakers or should I throw on my heels. I run my hands over my clothes and sigh. There has to be something that will look good on me but not to good since this is the first date. I tuck my bottom lip in and squint my eyes. "Hmm this will just have to do." I reach for my white crop top and high-waisted white jeans and throw them on the bed and race towards the bathroom.

•After the shower•

Cleaning off my bathroom mirror,I turn on the faucet and get ready to brush my teeth. Oh my gosh,I'm so nervous. My anxiety is staring to kick my ass. I feel all kind of butterflies getting ready to make their way up my throat and out of my mouth. Maybe I should call and cancel. Wait,what am I say?! I can't do that,especially not the day of the date. I mean I don't think he'd fire me or anything, but better safe than sorry. I sigh and grab the bottle of tooth paste with shaky hands. Why am I acting like this,it's not like I haven't been on a date before. Myles seems like a really nice guy,that's gonna take me on an awesome date and show me a good time. What if he turns out to be a douche or a complete dumbass? My feelings would be so crushed,I wouldn't know what to do. Hell I'd probably be out of a job also. Oh my God, what if this is a set up to get me to sleep with him?
I get pulled out of my overthinking by someone knocking on my door. Saved by the bell,I guess. "Just a minute!" I yell rushing out of my room and going towards the front door. "What do you want?" I ask scolding  Nisey. I know she just came to be all in my business.

"Is that anyway to greet your sister?" She brushes past me and walks in. "Nisey, why are you here?"

"I was just in the neighborhood,and thought I'd stop by." She looks at me and smiles. "Oh please. You know tonight I have a date with Myles! You just came by to bother me,didn't you?"

"Oh that's tonight?. It must've slipped my mind." She turns away and starts looking in my fridge. "Look you can stay,but just don't make me more nervous than I already am."

"Why are you nervous? It's not like you haven't been on a date before."

"You're forgetting the fact that I haven't been on a date in a very long time."

"Yes you have,remember that guy I set you..."

"Please kill that memory. He was a total dick head and didn't even count." I roll my eyes and walk back towards my room. I have no time for Nisey and her shenanigans. Grabbing my phone I notice that it's a little after 7 and that I have a text from Myles received 5minutes ago. My heart starts to flutter,I hope he sent something funny to break me from being so nervous. Slowly unlocking my phone I slide my notification bar down and read the message.

Myles:Hey beautiful,hope your ready for our date tonight. I'm going to show you a good time and hopefully you'll give me another date. Can't wait to see you beautiful.

I smile to myself and respond saying "I'm more than ready,can't wait to see you either!" I decided to keep my response short and simple,don't need him seeing I'm way past excited for this date. My anxiety is killing me though,hopefully it subsides before he gets here. "You still have that little bad kitten I see."
I turn around smiling at Nisey. "Girl what you smiling so hard for?"

"Myles texted me."

"Oh our man texted you? You're throwing on some heels tonight with that outfit."

"Nisey he doesn't even know you and I know,I know. My feet will probably be dead when I get home though."

"As long as you don't let him see that,all will be good.I'll be in the kitchen. Throw on some lipgloss if you're not wearing lipstick!" She shouts walking out. I throw on my clothes and walk towards the mirror. My outfit looks okay,I'm not too dressed up.I mean he said he was going to show me a night on the town,I don't need to be all dolled up. But Nisey is right about wearing heels. I slip on my nude heels and walk towards the bathroom to apply some lipgloss. I should break these babies in before he gets here,so my feet will be able to stand them all night. Or I could ask him to carry me,I mean I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I burst out giggle while looking at my reflection. "You are really something Sasha James." I say out loud to myself. "It's 7:30!!!" Nisey yells from down the hall. "Look out the curtains and make sure Jason's car is gone!"

"Girl please,just because the car is gone doesn't mean he is!" Damn that's true,why the hell did he have to move in next door. "Okay I'm almost finished!" I apply some eyeliner and mascara, then hit the light switch. "Hopefully he's already up the street, but you know black men are never really on time."  I side eye Nisey just as I see some headlights appear in my driveway. Oh my God, he's here!! I can feel my heart about to jump straight out of my chest;I'm so nervous about this date, but I'm sure that all wi.....

"Hello?! You don't hear the man knocking? He'll be calling your phone next saying are you home if you don't go answer the door!" Nisey yells pulling me out of my thoughts and back to reality. I inhale a huge huff of air then slowly exhale as I walk towards my front door. Slowly turning the locks and stepping outside while closing the door right behind me before Nisey can say anything way out of the ordinary, I see Myles standing right in front of me looking and smelling heavenly. The man is truly a walking God if you ask me. "Good evening Sasha." He responds with a smile. "Good evening Myles." He reaches for my hand and pulls it toward his lips planting the softest,sweetest kiss on it.

"Shall we?" He ask while motioning towards his car. "We shall." I smile back and follow his lead off of my steps and towards the gorgeous vehicle. He opens my door and I slide right onto the smooth leather as he closes it right behind me. I inhale and exhale one last time before he can get it. May this night be filled with nothing but smiles and laughter, because I for sure deserve it. Myles slides in and starts the engine up. As we're both pulling our seatbelts on, I see Nisey smiling as she looks out the window at us, she quickly holds her thumbs up while mouthing something that I can't really make out before disappearing before Myles can see her. My sister my sister, here goes nothing.