Dizzy spells

Emily's POV
I got back to our apartment and plopped Hannah down on her bed. I looked at the clock and saw that now I only had a few hours until I had to get up for class. I sighed as I fell on my bed set my alarm and fell asleep dreaming of that sexy god of a man.

*a few hours later*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I grunted and got out of my warm bed to go to my first and luckily only class today. I rushed out of my old clothes, into the shower, into new clothes and soon I was running out the door towards my car. I was wearing the only clean clothes that I had, which was shorts and a tank top. And of course today of all days the weather decides to be cold and rainy. I quickly park my car and run out into the down poor of rain and into the building.

I rush into my seat just as the bell rings and our teacher closes the door. I sigh as I get out paper and a pen to start the 3 hour long boring class.

After a couple hours of class the door opens and in walks in a man and...... oh shit, no not him, why is he here? The man started talking and said

"hello class, I would like to inform you all on mrs. Alberts retirement. Thank you for teaching here all these years ma'am, but starting next week Mr. Kane will be your professor"

He smiled at our current teacher then walked out leaving  Mr. Kane in the front of the class with Mrs. Alberts. She smiled at us and said

"I hope you will all be very respectful to your new professor"

I sunk down in my seat and kept my head low hoping that he wouldn't notice me, I slightly looked up just as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked down at my screen and saw that an unknown number messaged me. The message said

"just because you sit a little lower in your seat doesn't mean you become invisible ;)"

I blushed as soon as I finished reading the message, I looked up and saw that he was looking directly at me. I blushed more and tried to focus on what Mrs.Alberts was saying as she continued on with the lesson.

At the end of the lesson I quickly got up and ran out of the class as fast as I could, I can't be near him any longer. My whole body is feeling weird when I'm around him, I finally get to my car and I'm soaking wet and freezing. I start to feel dizzy and think

shit, I'm low on sugar! fuck no not here!

You see when I get really low on sugar I start to get dizzy and most of the time faint. I slump against my car while trying to look for the sugar pills that I usually put in my bag just in case. Shit! They're not there! I feel a strong hand on my shoulder and someone say

"Emily are you okay?! EMILY!!!"

I hear him scream my name just as I fall into a deep dark sleep.

Hunter's POV

I caught her just as she fell, I started panicking and my wolf was howling in pain because he didn't know why our mate fainted. I looked down at my soaking wet mate in my arms, she was shivering and very pale. I quickly ran to my truck and got in and buckled up with her in my lap, I drove to my apartment in record time. I used my werewolf speed to get her into my apartment and quickly I turned on any heating that I had.

I got a pair of my sweatpants, shirts and sweatshirt. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I got her out of her soaking wet cold clothes and into my clothes, the last thing I wanted was for my mate to feel scared and violated by me.

I quickly got her into my warm clothes then into my bed, I got in beside her and sent all body heat I had to her. I wrapped her up in my arms and fell asleep hoping she's okay and that she'd wake up soon.