Varun for Anandi

Hey guys! This imagine is for one of my good friends AnandiAgarwal. Hope u like it! Plz don't forget to like and comment!

Also, sorry for not updating yesterday. I was really busy with school work and other things.
----------------------------------------------
Park love:

Anandi's POV:

I walked over to Central Park with my pet dog. Her name was Cocoa. She was a black lab. She had shiny black eyes and the softest ears imaginable. For the last couple of days, she hadn't gotten much exersize, so I decided to bring her to Central Park. Honestly, I just needed some relaxation.

We walked into the park, passing the tall gates. Immediately, I set out on an easy pace to run while Cocoa ran beside me.

For about 15 minutes, we ran together breathing in the fresh air and just enjoying the view of the beautiful flowers which were just starting to bloom, as it was early spring.

Slowly I started to slow down as my breathing got faster and more rapid. I headed over to a small bench with Cocoa and sat down.

I was rubbing Cocoa in between her ears when someone came and sat beside me.

I looked over and found a good-looking guys beside me, panting. It looked as if he had just been in a marathon, by the way he was breathing.

"Oh... Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked politely, noticing me staring at him.

"No no it's fine!" I said as I smiled.

"Hey. My name is Varun." He said.

"Nice to meet you Varun. I'm Anandi." I replied.

We sat there in silence just glancing at each other occasionally. I thought Varun was really sweet and kind. He was also really good-looking.

"Well... I'll get going now." I said, slightly disappointed because Cocoa had started to get anxious.

"Oh... Well, can I have your number? Maybe we can meet up tomorrow again." Varun said.

"Sure!" I said while giving him my cellphone number.

After bidding him goodbye, I turned and jogged down the winding sidewalk again, with a smile on my face.