Arjun for Bollywood_dreams

My first bestie on wattpad bollywood_dreams this is for u sweetie. Thnx for being an awesome friend!
----------------------------------------------
"Mom can we please go to India? Please mom? Please?" I begged my mom.

"Why do you want to go there?" My mom asked.

"Mom Arjun Kapoor is having a meet and greet in India. I need to see him. He's my BAE!" I said with excitement.

"Only if you earn the money for the ticket." My mom warned me.

2 weeks later

I was on a plane heading directly to India. In the two weeks, I had worked like a crazy person. From doing chores, selling newspapers, working at a pet hospital and baby sitting, I had earned $2000. That was enough for me to travel to and from India, live in a hotel for 2 weeks and eat properly. With the magical thought of meeting Arjun Kapoor, I fell asleep.

2 days later

I made my way to the entrance of the mall where the meet and greet was taking place. 10 minutes later, my Prince Charming came in. He looked so handsome. He sat on his seat in front of everyone and started talking. I saw him looking at me a couple of times and I blushed in happiness.

When it was time for pictures and autographs, he drew a heart beside his signature and also wrote his phone number. I almost died of happiness that day.

As soon as I got home, I called him. He picked it up and I froze at the sound of his voice.

"I have been waiting for you to call me!" He said in his husky voice.

"Wait, me? Why?" I asked giggling.

"At the meet and greet, you were the only one who was looking unique. You looked different which attracted me." He said.

I took a sharp intake of breath as my heart beat sped up. Arjun chuckled.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked and I fell on my bed.

"Sure! I would love to!" I exclaimed.

We chatted for a while longer and then hung up. We had decided to go to the movies tomorrow. I quickly picked out my clothes for tomorrow and started texting my mom while laying on my bed. Obviously, she didn't believe me. I really didn't care. All I cared about was my date with my Prince Charming. With a sigh I fell into a deep, blissful... Sleep.
----------------------------------------------
Vote and comment plz!