Im Sorry

Own Demitria, the rest is all Jeff Davis

Dem pov

I woke up and Cora wasnt here but Isaac and Boyd were. Their was water everywhere. "Wat the hell Derek?" I said. I was gonna get down.

"Dont step on the water" yelled Derek.

"How the hell im I gonna move from here?" I asked.

"Here, jump ill catch you" said Isaac.

I jumped towards him and he caught me. Thank god. " Wats in the water?" Asking no one in particular.

"You step in the water and it will shock you" said Derek.

"The bitch is coming tonight isnt she" I stated.

"Yeah" said Derek.

Isaac and I were in a little space so if he wanted to sit down, I either would sit on him or stand like we were now. His body pressed agaisnt mine. He was still mad. Boyd looked at me, probably cause he saw wat happen to Erica.

I looked at Isaac who was trying avoid me. I grabbed his face and pecked his lips. "Wat was that for?" He said.

"Just in case" I said. Turning so my back was to him. In other words my ass infront of his dick. I smirked. I felt his manhood agaisnt me.

"In case wat?" He said nervously.

Derek and Boyd looked at me wonder too. "In case I die tonight,... I wanna die happy. Something worth dying for" that last part I said looking at Boyd.

"You wont die, I cant let you die....and Isaac please control your hormones...i can sence them" said Derek

"Yeah Isaac" I smirked at him.

"Im sorry" he whispered in my ear. Gosh he knows I like that. I felt weird. Aiden bit me, maybe thats it. But it kinda stings.

"Hey, Derek should my bite scar be like this?" I asking him showing him.

"Seems like its healing?" He questioned.

"Your my brother, you tell me" I said.

"I dnt know" he said.

Then the lights when off. Shit this isnt good. Derek carefully stepped in the water. We followed, me still being in my pjs. Just a sports bra and short shorts. Kali opened the door and in came Aiden and Ethan with the teacher.

"I was just gonna come in here and kill you but" she looked at Jennifer "lets see how you do one on one" she challeged.

Derek motioned for us to back away.

"Get your ass over here Demitria" Growled Aiden.

"Make me" I challenged.

"Thats an order" he growled again. But when I didnt do it, Kali looked confused. "Fine then ill just kill-"

"Stop being fucken dramatic" I said walking ovet there. Giving Isaac a 'im okay' look. As soon as I was close to Aiden he slapped me real hard.

"Dont speak when your not suppose to" he growled.

Isaac looked pissed. Derek and Kali started fighting. They were at it for a while but then Isaac tan towards me and Jennifer. The lights came back on. Derek,Kali and Boyd were shocked, but not dead. Isaac held on to me and Jen. I saw as Kali picked Boyd up while the twins held Dereks hands up. Then she let go of him, landing on Dereks claws.

"No!" I Yelled.

"Im giving you to the next full moon Derek, make the right choice," said Kali.

They were gone. I ran to Derek and Boyd. "Boyd, stay with me.."

"Its okay" he said

"Not its not"Said Derek

"She was right, it was worth it" he said

"Im sorry" said Derek. Laying his body down. Boyd was gone. Cora came running and layed her head on Boyds chest. Stiles put a hand on Dereks shoulder.

I was crying its like losing my family again. "I told her not to challenge Kali..." I paused to hug Derek, he hugged back stuffing his face in my neck. And I held Stiles hand. "She said it would be worth it, she wanted to be stronger.... She died infront off him." I cried. "But I promised her one thing....i would kill Kali, even if its the last thing I do" I whispered.

"Their to strong" said Stiles.

"I dnt care, im gonna kill her and Aiden" I said. "Derek, im sorry..."

"Wat does a pack mean to them?" Asked Stiles

"Duke, all he thinks about is power and respect" I stated.

"A pack is a family" I looked at him "and some arent even werewolves, even though it might seem that we Hale's are heartless...we are the ones that care the most" I said.

...........

Derek took care of Boyds body. We staid at Uncle Peters Apartment. I took a shower and when I got out I changed into one of Dereks shirt and short shorta and went to the living room. Isaac, Cora, Derek and Jen were their.

I didnt talk to them, especially Isaac who had Cora in his arms. Piss me off, maybe im just over thinking everything. I was looking for something to eat. I found some chicken and took a few bits off of it. But all of a sudden I felt sick, I ran to get the trash can and started puking.

"Are you okay?" Asked Uncle Peter.

I puked once more, I tried to control my breathing. "Peachy" I said sarcastically.

"Well you cant get sick your a werewolf" he said in a matter of fact tone.

"Then wats the last option?" I questioned.

Uncle Peter looked at Derek and Isaac, then back to me "Your pregnant"

Derek closed his eyes. Probably trying to control his anger. "Go to your room and take Cora with you" he ordered.

Cora got up and came to help me up. "Its not his fault, it was mine" I said.

"i am going to kill you" said Derek going towrds Isaac.

I stood infront of Derek. "No, you wont please Der" I cried.

"No, go ahead kill me, but that wont make the problem go away" said Isaac.

"Yeah says the guy that has some secret going around with Argent" growled Derek.

I turned to Isaac. "You said their was nothing there" I said my voice cracking

"Their isnt" he said nervously. I growled at him. "Look im sorry.. I"

"No, your not!" I yelled. "Aiden was right!" With that I stormed out of the house. I ran fast. Trying to lose anybody that was following me. I soon came to a stop when I saw the house. Payback is a bitch.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Broken, Fix Me [Isaac Lahey Love Story]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें