chapter 6

HEY guys sorry for the wait but I have been really busy.

Hope you like the chapter I wanted to clear some things. Up about the characters

Aaron is Jays enemy now Brock is Aaron's younger brother.

Thanks for reading. :D

Read A/N at the bottem

VOTE

Comment

Love XxislandPrincessxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's POV

***************

"Shortcake, wake up" someone whispered in my ear

"Mmhhhh" I said

"DESTINY GET YOUR ASS UP WERE GONNA BE LATE!!!!"Jay shouted in my ear I was so terrified I fell off the bed and hit my head on the ground I look up and I see that jackass laughing his head off I mean like tears rolling down his face. Asshole laughing at my pain.

I look at the clock and a jumped off the floor.and ran in the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I could still hear the asshole laughing from in side the shower. I took a fast 5minute shower then got. Then I realized that I totally forgot to get my clothes. I walked back in my back in my room with just a towel rapped tightly around my body, when I got back in my room I saw Jay just laying there on my bed.

"Jay u have to leave so I can get changed" I told him, he looked a little stunned at first I turned really red because I knew that he was staring at me .

"Um hello Jay" I tried again, it worked because his eyes snapped up to meet mine and that same smirk appeared on his face.

"Aww really I wanted a show" he said with puppy eyes

"Well your not gettin it from me now get out or were gonna be late" I said

After that Jay went down to the kitchen to eat somethin I guess.

After I changed I went down stair s to eat something really fast. I was wearing a high waist blue and white shorts with a white shirt that says 'in vogue we trust' with coral color Nikes and my Vans backpack.I decided to let my hair down and naturally let it curl.

When i went in to the kitchen Jay was there eating some pizza I had leftover from the other nite. He stopped eating when his eyes landed on me .'why is he always doing that' I thought to myself and I became a little self conscience and blushed a lot. Jay look at me and smirked when he saw me blushing.

"Well isn't someone dressed up" Jay said smiling

"No I just d-didn't have that many clothes left" I lied while stuttering.

" ha yea right you have more clothes than a store" Jay said smiling

"Whatever" I mumbled and went to eat a banana.

"Ok I'm ready let's go" I said as I finished beating Jay nodded his head and walked to the front door. I followed him out and locked the door and turned to him and said

"You know you still didn't tell me about Aaron"

"Haha I knew that you wouldn't forget about that" Jay said while laughing

"Yea I didn't so your still gonna tell me right?" I asked him

"Yes princess I will very soon"he said as we walked over to his motorcycle

"Aga there you go with those nicknames again"I said as he turned it on, and he started laughing.

When we got to school there were still 10 minutes till the bell rang so.we meet up with the rest of the guys, and Ashley was with them standing next to Mac, how interesting. We said hi to all of the guys and they gave us weird looks.

"What the he'll is up with all of your faces" Jay asked

"So how what did you two do after the fight last night " Ashley asked while I turned a little red

"Oh so that's what this is about huh we'll we didn't do any thing last night Destiny just helped me with my cuts"Jay said

"Hmmm really because I don't think you came home unroll 6:30 in the morning" Mac said smiling

"Ohh yea Jay just slept over because I didn't think it was good for him to drive home" I spoke up this time, turned to Jay and gave a sly wink.

"Hmmm yea sure" the guys said disbelieving

Jay laughed a little at my wink.

The warning bell rang signaling that 1period will start in 5 minutes we said bye to the group and Jay walked me to class.

" so you did leave this morning" I asked Jay as we were walking towards the front of the school

"Yes I had to change I have an image to protect" he said I laughed at that.

When we were in side the doors the hallways went quite everyone's eyes were on us it felt weird. But Jay told me to ignore it and keep walking. As we passed Melissa and Derek they gave us deadly glares that if looks could kill I think we would have been 10 ft under already. But I did what Jay said and ignored them completely.

Jay dropped me off at class and said he would be at my class to get me for lunch. I couldn't help but love the way he is so protective. The first 2 periods event by so fast, in third period i asked to use the bathroom, when I walked in to the bathroom the wicked witch of the west was in there along with all her little minions.

Melissa saw me and so smirked at me .

"Well isn't it the little bitch where's your your body guard now huh?" She said to me while getting in my face

Usually I would be scared but something snapped in me and I couldn't take it any more.

"Well isn't it the queen slut and her little walking STDs"I shot right back in her face I heard countless gasps from her minions. While Melissa look just as shocked but that soon turned to anger.

"What did u just say to me you little bitch" she said angrily

"Wow dumb, ugly and deaf, Derek really knows how to Pick them don't he" I said smirking at her.

"You listen here bitch I will make your life he'll-"she started to say but I interrupted her with a slap and she fell to the floor. All her minions crowed around her to see if she was ok. I stood and watched I don't know what happened but I was sol angry I hit her and let me tell you it felt coo good.

"No you listen here you have already made my life a living he'll and I'm sick of it you and your fucken boyfriend are gonna regret every treating me like shit I'm done being scared,weak,and spineless because of someone as pathetic as you" I said to her and with that l walked out of the bathroom but not before I heard her say

"you will regret the day you were ever born"

When I went back to class the bell rang for lunch, so I grabbed my things and walked out and just like he said Jay was right there waiting for me.

"Hey Destiny are you ok you look really pale what happened" Jay asked with concern

"Um yea I'm fine I just stood up for myself and made my own death bed but I don't care cause I stood up at Melissa and slapped her" I said with pride and happiness

Jay look at me with confusion and I just laughed at his face

"Will you please fill me in on what happened" he asked

"Sure but can we get lunch first I'm really hungry" I asked Jay and then staged in towards to cafe.

A/N

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I finally uploaded yea me

I don't know how long this chapter is but it is very important. Took me like 3 hours to finish non stop

I think i will update again this week because I'm on a break from school!!!!!!

Thanks for reading :)

VOTE

&COMMENT

XxislandPrincessxX