chapter 2

HEY guys is me I have a new chapter this is in Destiny's POV and you see her getting bullied and this is where Jay steps in.

It contains a lot of swearing so be warned

Destiny's POV

I arrived at school at 7:25the parking lot was empty so I parked in front of the office. Nobody shows up until the first bell rings so the school is pretty much empty. I got my bag from the back seat and got out of the car and headed into the school. I walked thru the empty hallway toward my history class.

Mrs.Green is always there early so I can do some extra credit work done in that class. I walk into the class and smiled at Mrs.Green she smiles back . Yes I am a teacher's pet they all like me because I always do my work and I don't make trouble.

"Good morning Mrs." I say to her

"Good morning Destiny how are you doing today" she says back

" I'm good do you need any help with anything?" I ask

She smiles at me and says"no thank you dear I have everything under control.

"Ok" I say as I sit down in my seat in the front row and wait for class to start.

Then my best and only friend Ashley comes bouncing into the classroom and says a quick hello to Mrs green and runs to my desk. Ashley is like a little hyper little dog always talking sometimes I think she talks so much she forgets to breathe. She knows everything about every one. She's been by best friend since 1st grade, she knows me better than I know myself, and the same go's for her. She hates that I get bullied constantly and true to stop it but I don't let her because there only gonna go after her to so I pretend it doesn't matter.

"OH MY GOD!!! Des do you know who's coming back today?" She asks me

" Um no who?" I said as I gave her a confused look

" HELLO only the hottest most scariest bad boys ever, JAY MASTERS!!!!!" She practically yelled at me.

"OH ok" was all I said and she gave me a ferice glare

Now let me tell you the two words that every single person her knows, JAY MASTERS, yup he's the baddest most dangerous,bad boy to walk the halls of Janson High. Every one knows that when you see him coming you stay out of his way. Everyone knows to never mess with him because he will destroy you. Guys never bother Jay because they want to live another day. All the girls lust after him because well he has a body like a God. His 6'4 frame towers over every thing, he has the body of a body builder I mean come on the guy is huge, his dirty blonde hair that come down to his eyebrows, his light blue eyes that makes girls fall to his feet. Personally I don't really see what the big deal is, he's just a guy with a bad reputation. But unlike all the girl's at this school I don't fling myself at him because I have self respect, and I'm not stupid I know he uses girls and then grows them away. He's never bothered me before so I don't really care.

Jay was suspend for 2 month's for beating the cheap out of Derek and demanding him to the hospital for 2 weeks. But Derek deserved it he was taunting Jay something that no one has ever done. He poked the bear and then he played for it.

"OH is THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY!!!! Des come on he's the hottest guy here well besides his younger brother" Ashley said

"Sorry but you know I don't really care about that, it's not important to me" I said with a shrug

" your the only girl I know that would say that about Jay Masters" she said

" that's because I'm unique and stop saying his full name it's weird"I said

She laughed at me and we talked and laughed the whole time until the bell rang. We said bye and she went to her first period, Ashley is a year younger the me so we don't have a lot of class together.

1st period came and went and I was on my way to English. On my way to class I bumped into someone and then fell on my butt, I looked up to see who it was and it was Derek ,he was glaring down at me he looked really pissed.

"Move you stupid ugly ass nerd" Derek spat at me and stomped down the hall.

I got up and picked up my bag and dusted myself off and continued my way to class ignoring the stares people were giving me. The students here see me being bullied but don't do any thing to stop it because their sacred of being bullied them selfs. Their just cowards.

Derek and his girlfriend melissa bully me every day ever since freshman year and I don't even know why, I never did anything to them,so I don't get why they do it to me. I try and hide but they always find me. And I'm getting really sick of keeping quite and letting them do this to me.

The next couple periods were really boring.and I know that's sounds weird coming from a nerd but hey even smart people get bored.

The bell rang signaling it was time for lunch. Whoo my favorite time of the day not. As usual I'm the last one out of class, I went to my locker to put my books away. When I got to my locker the hallways were empty except of a group of guys. I was about to open my locker when someone pushed me really hard in to the lockers. I fell and groaned because I hit my head on top of the lockers. I heard people laughing so I looked up to see the one and only bully Derek laughing at me.

"Aww did the nerd fall and hit her head" Derek snickered

That was it I didn't care any more that was my snapping point, he just fucking put his hands on me I was PISSED!!! so I stood up and faced him

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM DEREK DO YOU LIKE PUTING YOUR HANDS ON GIRLS HUH!!!!DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL STRONG!!! DO YOU LIKE FUCKING TRYING TO BRING ME DOWN MAKE ME FEEL BAD ABOUT MY SELF WELL GUESS WHAT I DON'T, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOUR A PATHETIC COWARD!!" I yelled in his face

I think he wasn't expecting that because his eyes widen wide and then narrowed with every word I said. You could see that he was pissed that I talked back to him.

He grabbed my arms and shoved me back really hard into the lockers again and then got in my face.

"LISTEN HERE BITCH NOBODY FUCKIN TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT YOU HEAR ME IT TIME YOU FOND YOUR PLACE BITCH" he screamed at me. Then he raised his hand and was going to hit me ,a girl. I was so scared I didn't know what to do.

"HEY DEREK WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" some one shouted behind us. Next thing I know Derek is pulled away from me and I see the same group.of boys that were.there before Derek came. I know this group it's Jay Masters group . The two boys that pulled Derek off of me had him up against the lockers on the other side of hallway.Jay was looking at me with worried eyes then stalked up to Derek and screamed at him.

"Do u FUCKIN feel like a man pushing a girl, and then try ing to fuckin hit her what he'll is wrong with you do I have to teach U some fuckin manners HUH" Jay said to Derek

I couldn't move I couldn't even think. Then someone starts to shake me I snap out of my trance and look at the boy shaking me.he looks a year younger than me.

"Hey are you ok he pushed you pretty hard" he asked me nicely

"Um yea I think so but my head is a bit sore" I told him

"Well do you want so ice or something" the boy asked

"No thanks I think I'll be fine" I told him

He nodded his head

When I looked back to Jay I saw that he was the threatening Derek to stay away from me. The 2 boys that were holding Derek down let him go and then Derek glared ferociously at Jay and the ME but Jay blocked his view , then the turned around and headed for the parking lot. After he Derek left Jay turned around to look at me with worried eyes again. My heart started to beat a million miles per minute as Jay started to walk towards me.