Chapter 7

Hey Guys Im sorry I haven't updated in a while but I was reading my story last night and decided  that I didn't want to give up on the story.... Omg lol I had the worst grammar ever when I was younger lol.

Here goes nothing......

Jays POV

When I reached Destiney's class  she came out looking rather pale and shaken but there was this light in her eyes that I have never seen before .

"Hey Destiney are you ok? you look a little pale". I asked her . She  looked up at me and with a smile she says "for the first time in 4 years I finally stood up of my self. I wasn't scared of Mellissa and I think I have you to thank."

Destiney gave me a hug and I could help but hug her back, Even though I want her to tell me everything that happened I knew it could wait.

"So when are you going to tell me what happened" I Asked her

"Aghh can we eat first" She asked while pulling me towards the café

When we get to the café all the boys are at our table with Ashley who was talking to mac.. I believe my baby bro is in love. Its been so long since I have seen my brother happy. being my younger brother people treat him different so he does what ever he can to step out of my shadow but no matter what he always has my back in anything we do .

Destiney leads me over to the lunch line and we get our food  when we finish paying we go to sit down at the table when Derek starts to approach us I step in front of Destiney and move her behind me.  Derek comes right up to my face and says   " Move Masters"  I laugh and say "why don't you back the fuck up Derek" Derek stops he isn't looking at me anymore he's now looking at Destiney with Anger in his eyes.

I look at him  and say in a really low voice so no one else will hear  "Back the fuck away because you will never be able to ever touch her again,  Do you understand."

"Fuck  you jay  she hit Mellissa its time that bitch pays for what she did she needs to be taught a lesson" Derek says while he starts pushing me back. by that time my boys notice what's going on and rush over to us they all heard what Derek said about Destiney. Mac grabs Dereks arm  to make him face him, Mac steps to him ad says " The only bitch here is you. of you wanna get to des come though us first Bitch or are you to scared to end up in the hospital again"

Derek looks at me and I say "You will regret ever laying a finger on her ,  and im sure that that slut of your deservers what ever she got and so much more" Derek trys to swing at me but my boys pull him back and throw him across the floor .

I turn around to look for Destiney but I find that she's gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its really short ill srart working on the next chapter  now and have it up by tomorrow I really wanted to put something up today .