Fïvē

After the game I had taken Collins sweater to my room. (Not planning on giving it back.) I was now located in the girls locker room. I was lacing up my cleats preparing for soccer tryouts. I had a good feeling. "Come on girls we will start with a couple laps. Don't stop till I tell you to stop."

I smiled at the captains personality. The girls filed out and I followed being one of the girls in the middle. Once we got out we saw the bleachers almost full to maximum capacity. They took soccer seriously here. My eyes caught no other than Collins.

I gave him a small smile then started running. I weaves through the girls. She told us to run not jog. I was how the front of about twenty girls. I breathed in through my mouth out through my nose. This continued till it was announced that we could stop.

We were now in a practice game. My team was shirts. Thankfully I don't want to put on the boys sweaty extra dirty jerseys. I took the position I was assigned. The whistle blew and I was off scoring a goal within the first thirty seconds.

Some girls put their hand up for a high five. But I ignored. I don't want friends here. The game continued everyone making passes to me.

Collins pov:
I stared at her playing. I had never seen a girl play as well as she did. And when she ignored the girls high fives. Oh my god that killed me and the boys. The look on the other girls face.

At the beginning of the game it felt like my heart stopped. I could have sworn she smiled at me. It was.....cute. I groaned getting the boys attention.

Seth laughed at me. "Dude she doesn't like you." He said through laughs. "I don't like her either." I said. Lies. That little voice in my brain talked. "Sure man. Whatever you say." They looked back at the practice. They could totally see through me.

Max was way better than the rest of the girls trying out. And I think the other girls noticed because they passed the ball to her at every chance they got. The whistle blew indicating the end. I jumped up and ran down the bleachers I caught her before she went into the locker room.

Her eyes landed on me. She gave me one of her signature smiles. The one where one side of her mouth went up before the other. "Are you okay?" She asked me. Ugh I'm thinking like a girl. "U-uh yyeah just wanted to say you did good." She gave me a thumbs up then walked off.

I waited in the field till every girl was out except max I got worried so I went into the locker room I heard a voice. "Zach stop it......you can't pull that card....we aren't together......I am in London.....I don't think I will be staying." I knew it was Max. She paused for awhile.

"No you can't come visit!!!......you idiot......no you can't live in London!!....you are the one who cheated!.....it doesn't matter I didn't want to be friends with anyone there.......so you're saying we broke up because I chose to not have friends? Okay I got that crystal clear bye ass hole."

I harts downtown stomping in my direction. I scurried out of the locker room. I stood acting casual. "You'd isn't have to wait." She whispered. "I wanted too." I walked her to her room.

She was Silent and I didn't pry. She didn't say a word as she slid into her room. I heard the click of her lock. I stood there for awhile. I heard muffled cries.