Føûr

My best acting skills did not prepare me for the following day after cheer try outs. The cheerleaders would not leave me alone. They were always screaming I my ear. I needed to go to the doctor for it literally. I now knew the top gossip at the school.

Which I didn't want too. They even forced me to go shopping. I ended up buying some gross pink clothes I'll never wear. Mostly because they are to revealing. I mean it's London for fucks sakes. I'll turn blue. They asked me to sit with them at lunch.

But coincidentally Collin would be near every time they asked and he would refuse. And drag me to our table. It was the first guys soccer game of the season. And my first cheer practice. Most of all the first time the world sees me in my short skirt and crop top.

I frowned in the mirror. The outfit was red and white. It even came with a matching bow I was required to wear. My hair was curled in a pony. Thanks to the girls I look like a Barbie. I hate it. But I had to take a picture and send it to my mom as proof.

So I gathered the girls and we took a group picture. I grinned wickedly as I sent it to my mom. "Come one girls lets go." The captain Kim or something screamed over our talking. Everyone filed out of the room. We walked in a straight line.

For some unknown reason. Of course it was dead silent when we walked out. The bleachers where full. And all eyes were on us. I felt like my skirt wasn't long enough. I felt like covering my exposed stomach. But I couldn't. I plastered a fake smile on my face.

I saw Collin and his friends( I still don't know their names) they sat on their bench waiting for their game this start. But I also noticed their eyes glued on me. With an unreadable hint to their eyes. I got into my position. Through practices my team had learnt.

That I was most capable of being thrown into the air. So this results in me being thrown into the air many times. And doing tons of different flips. I ended the routine. Out of breath. I felt like puking from all that spinning. But thankfully I didn't.

We know sat On the bench the soccer players previously did. We cheered every so often. One player was out for one shift. So they all took turns. When it was Collins turn he sat next to me. I shivered its ducking cold.

"That was impressive." He said the smile never leaving his Face. I wrapped my arms around myself and tried to run away the goosebumps. He obviously notice because he chucked a pull over sweater at me. I slowly put it on. He just smiled at me and continued watching the game. It smelt like him mint and cologne.