visions and nightmares.

Rey's POV

I was dreaming in my sleep and I saw me under the influence of a man with a scar across his head and he said to me to kill all the jedi including my father Luke Skywalker. I then awoke terrified of the dream and then went to luke and anakin and they said it was a vision of the force saying it could happen. I was then terrified because I could be under the influence of the man and kill my father, I then went to Anakin about this concern and he told me that the force can sometimes cloud your mind and feelings so I then concerned myself with controlling my feelings. Finn just woke up and said he would take me out for the week and I found it comforting so he and I hopped aboard a ship and I didn't know where we were going but he did and he says Luke recommended it. I was happy with him and I then decided to take a nap while were still in the ship.

Finn's POV
I didn't tell rey where we were going because I had overheard what she was talking to Luke and Anakin and they caught me and Luke recommended I take Rey to the Jedi Homeworld the jungle planet of Typhon. I woke Rey and she was tired above all else and she groaned but I told her that we had reached our destination and that she was in for a big surprise. I could feel the force around me and so could rey because the force was strong on typhon much stronger than anywhere else that had been explored. " Finn you didn't have take me here but why here" she asked me and I reply to her " Luke told about you and your dreams and I heard you last night so I talked to him and he said the best solution is to formally meditate here on the jedi homeworld". I then led Rey to the ruins of an old Jedi Temple that existed during the Old Republic Era among the number of invasions I was on we went to Tython once but I can remember the landscape as it was my own homeworld.

Meanwhile on the resistance Base

Luke and Anakin were discussing about the future of Rey for the time she was gone and they were thinking a lot, Anakin didn't want Rey to end up like he did a slavevof darkness and killed his familybout of fear. Luke knew what it felt to lose a lot of family he lost his mother and his father who he revived himself from the dead and his wife who was killed by his nephew. They decided to not interfere but let the force guide her and maybe the spirit of an old friend and former master. They were then called by leia about a first order skirmish in the outer rim where the legend first order was attacking defenseless people. She asked if luke and anakin could go and solve it and they happily said  yes so they got their ships and left.

Rey's POV

I could sense something on this planet like the dark side and light side dont hate each other but wish to restore balance. I then knew in this very location on this very planet is where the conflict all started and so I meditated and I delved deep into the force and memories of millenia of conflict between the light and the dark and I understood why it all started because of the old jedi misusing their power. I saw legendary battles from the old times the ancient jedi, the old republic, the sith empire, the galactic empire I saw it all and I knew how to end it all to destroy the teachings of the sith and let any new darksiders embrace what I saw here it was amazing. I also learnt from these visions of the past the force showed me that you can use your passion just dont use it for evil like the so called sith.

Finn's POV
I could see Rey coming from the distance and I could sense she was at peace and I was happy because if Rey was at peace the nightmares could no longer haunt her. I also did some meditating myself and probaly learnt what the force taught rey that passion can be used for good you just have to remember why you fight and I know why I fight it is for peace. "Finn I have learnt so much from this place now and I can no longer be haunted bybmy nightmares" Rey said to me. "Rey you aren't the only one who has been learning I poked around the jedi temple and learnt about the history of the light and the dark and passion and controlling it".

Rey's POV

"Very interesting Finn because the force has just given my a lesson by going into the past and I learnt all about the eternal conflict with the sith and the so called dark side of the force as the sith call it but I can end it". Finn gaze told me that he was confused and he said to me" how can we end this conflict it is an eternal conflict so it will just keep going on forever". Then I said to him" what if we destroy the source of their power the teachings in the tombs of korriban and the tombs themselves. Finn knew what I was thinking and he nodded so we got our ship and headed back to courscant.