CHAPTER 33: The Snake Is Out Of Its Nest.

Start from the beginning

[T/N: [1]love experiences refer to Chi Cheng's sex life. [2] Basically it means he's fine sleeping with any gender]

"Judging from this picture, this person has thick facial hair, jet black hair, high-bridged nose, sharp eyes, large hands, the exceptionally long middle fingers...All these signs indicate that his libido is very strong, kidney functioning excellently, excellent sexual organs development, a rare ferocious beast amongst men. "

Wu Suowei seriously recorded the details on a computer.

Jiang XiaoShuai coughed lightly, tentatively asked, "Regarding this, what do you think?"

Wu Suowei answered Jiang XiaoShuai's question succinctly with two words.

"Not bad."

Jiang XiaoShuai pouted, "Just that?"

Wu Suowei asked, "Then?"

Faced with a straight guy, somehow Jiang XiaoShuai felt difficult to open his mouth.

"...about this matter... How can I explain? Just think, he is a man who thinks lightly about love, who won't reject whoever interested in him as long as the person is attractive enough. I think you still have some chance to catch him, however the aftermath might be bad. You know what I mean? "

Wu Suowei didn't completely understand.

Jiang XiaoShuai impatiently knocked his forehead with his fingers, frankly said, "If both of you ended up together, or have a chance to be together and he demands for physical contact, do you think you can be the dominant one and suppress him?"

To put it frankly, do you think you can withstand the attack?

Wu Suowei looked wary, "that's hard to say."

"How about this," Jiang XiaoShuai knocked the table, "let's meet him, we've been plotting for a long time, we should take an action."

Both of them changed their clothes, went out excitedly.

Today Chi Cheng's was off duty, he left the city early in the morning, followed Gangzi to search for Tibetan snake nest all over the country

The first spring rain contains ice chips, there's lot of ice on the road, Gangzi didn't dare to speed. Chi Cheng leaned against the back seat, his eyes were slightly closed, couldn't conclude if he was sleeping or thinking about something.

A tricycle was blocking the road, Gangzi impatiently honked.

Chi Cheng opened his eyes a little, looked out through the window, there's a slope at the front, a tricycle couldn't climb up the slope, the owner was pushing it. Cold and slippery, the owner's foot kept slipping, he had pushed less than two meters. Gangzi kept on honking, he could only move aside, this made the tricycle slid down, and hence the effort was useless.

Gangzi didn't care, as long as he could pass by.

The car smoothly passed by, Chi Cheng glanced toward the outside, suddenly he told Gangzi to stop.

Gangzi is very loyal, he wouldn't pry on the thing that he wasn't suppose to know, Chi Cheng told him to stop then he'll stop.

Chi Cheng's eyes were focused on the window and he saw Wu Suowei. He was drenched, one hand was on the roof while once more was on the handle. His legs kept on kicking back, clenched his teeth, moved few steps and took a deep breath and then he stopped to rest for a while, used his forehead and shoulder to prevent the tricycle from sliding down.

Many vehicles passed by, during such cold weather, nobody wanted to stop and lend a hand.

Chi Cheng definitely wasn't a cheerful and caring person, he doesn't care about others and his heart is extremely cold, but today he opened the door and went down.

Wu Suowei's lips gave out a subtle hint of smile.

Please note that some part might be incorrect as we don't know how to translate the slangs and idioms to English and translators might rely on the pinyin. Mistakes are bound to happen and corrections are very welcome.