~1~

Your POV

"C'mon Y/n, I know I'm only 17 but can I please stay here at home by myself?" My younger brother Luke begged for the 10th time today.

"Luke this is the last time I'm saying this, you're not staying here by yourself. I left you alone for 30 minutes before and you set the bathroom on fire."

Ever since he pulled that stunt, I've never left him alone at the house before. He's just being a cry baby about me going on a world tour.

"Why can't you just be happy for Y/n for once Luke? She's finally having a world tour and pursuing her dreams, while you just want to stay home and catch houses on fire." My younger sister Sarah snapped.

"Let's just end this conversation before it gets worse. The tour bus will be here any minute." We all started grabbing our bags that we wanted to take for the tour and started setting them out on the porch.

While we waited, I took the time to go on twitter and see if something interesting is happening. I seen alot of people tweeting me about the world tour and how excited they were about it. They have no idea what's coming this year.

Then I seen one tweet that caught my eye. It was from a member of the girl group fifth harmony.

"Me and my gurls are SOOO getting tickets for Y/n's world tour here in L.A. FINNA BE HELLA TURNT @ your user - dinahjane97"

Of course it would be Dinah to get tickets. Her and Lauren tweet my songs everyday, not that I look through their accounts or anything.

Since I had the time, I decided to tweet her back.

"Hope I'll see you all there😊 @ dinahjane97"

"Y/n, look!" Sarah yelled. I looked up and seen a huge tour bus park beside the curb of my house. They even got it in black, that's how I like it. I put my phone away and started carrying bags to the bus.

As we all got in, our jaws dropped. This bus was amazing! There was a living room area with a flat screen, a fancy bathroom, five beds, and a kitchen. Basically a driving house.

"Whoa... THIS PLACE IS DOPE!" Luke shouted. He quickly ran to the highest bunk bed and threw is things in there. "Dibs on the high bed." He told Sarah and I.

"Okay guys now remember, be respectful with interviewers and don't throw a party in here." I warned the two young ones. They both nodded their heads while I called up my manager, Adam.

The bus driver packed the rest of the heavy bags and got to driving to pick up the rest of the gang.

~~~~~

Lauren's POV

"Laureeeeennnnn." Dinah said from across the table. The girls and I were out to eat so we can all just hang out as a family again.

"Yes, Dinah?"

"Guess who just tweeted me back." She said with a huge grin on her face. She gets tweets back from anyone so it's kind of hard to guess who it could be this time.

I shrugged my shoulders to show I didn't know and then she jumped in excitement.

"Y/n TWEETED BACK SAYING "Hope to see you all there" WITH A HAPPY FACE! Girls, we all have to go see her here in L.A."

"I've actually heard some of her songs and that girl has some pipes. It would be cool to collab with her one day." Normani joined in.

"Yeah Mani's right, we should all get some meet and greet passes and let her know we're fans of her work." Ally added.

It seemed like a cool idea to meet her and talk to her. She's actually pretty cute and very talented. "But what if she doesn't really know us like we know her? What if she's not a fan of us?" I asked.

"You can make her reconsider." Dinah winked at me. I felt my cheeks warn up and I covered my face.

"Well what if she's just one of those rude rich girls? Or what if she's too quiet for us?" I added.

"Lauren, c'mon. Have you seen her on stage before? She's like the most outgoing person ever!" Camila explained to me.

All eyes were on me at this point. I mean, yeah she looked amazing on stage and is so sweet to her fans, but you can't always get that same attitude out of someone when you meet them.

"Fine. I guess we can go see her in L.A."

Before I knew it, all the girls were jumping for joy and hugging eachother. I pulled out my phone and went on twitter, of course seen a picture of Y/n climbing on a light pole.

"Just hanging around here in L.A. ready for the show everyone?💖
- youruser "

I shook my head and laughed to myself as I liked her tweet and retweeted it with a quote.

"Can't wait for it😊 @youruser
- laurenjauregui"

Then these two other people joined in the action.

"Look y/n, it's your dream girl @ your user
- @ iamtherealluke"

"Ken u not @ iamtherealluke
- @ sassysarah"

"Can the both of you stop fighting for once? @ iamtherealluke @ sassysarah
- @ your user"

I softly laughed to myself at their tweets to her. They must be her siblings.

I guess she's kind of cute.

A/n: I'm finally dropping this story like a mixtape. Ima try to make it based off my actual life, as far as relationships and crushes and all that good stuff. I hope you all enjoy this one and I will try to post each chapter.

Bye <3

Yoooooo, I'm gonna go through and edit this story up some so be prepared for the notifications, byeeeeee