The Deathly Hallows was over faster than I had thought it would be, and we were left in a 'movie coma'. A few minutes after the screen went black, I groaned and rubbed my hands over my face, before reaching over for my phone, and nearly choked on my spit from the amount of notifications my twitter had.

"What the..." I mumbled. I had turned off notifications for mentions and my timeline, meaning it could only be from direct messages. I quickly scrolled through them.

Is it true?

Did you actually meet him?

Is that him?

Are you guys friends?

Are you dating?

Why is Harry in the reflection of the window? My eyes widened as I brought my hand up to my mouth.

"No... please..." I mumbled, as I fumbled for my computer, and played my vlog from seeing the Big Ben on top of a business tower.

"What?" Harry asked. Ignoring him, I carefully fast-forwarded through my video, until I saw it. The reflection of an unmistakeable mop of curly brown hair. To anyone who wasn't a huge fan, they wouldn't be able to tell. But by carefully watching the video and matching up the reflection with other pictures, it was unmistakably Harry.

"Holy... I'm so sorry," I mumbled, as we watched the seven in a replay. I was still slightly in shock over this.

"Wait..." Harry, said, as he pulled out his phone. Within a few minutes, we had read through a few gossip magazines and videos.

Harry Styles of One Direction seen with Mystery Girl multiple times!

Harry Styles has ANOTHER girlfriend?

Has Harry Styles moved on from his ex, Michelle? ALREADY?

Harry Styles has yet another girl on his arm, possibly Chelsea Song, YouTube extraordinaire?

YouTube star, Chelsea Song, dating One Direction's very own Harry Styles?

"Shit," he mumbled, scrolling through a few more headlines.

"I should probably take down the video," I muttered.

"No, wait! They don't know that you're the 'mystery girl', so you could just say we met when you took that picture with Niall, and I offered you a tour of London?"

"That seems slightly suspicious, plus with a little prying you can tell it's me in that picture of us leaving your hotel, which seems a little... you know." He ran a hand through his hair, making it stand up.

"I'm so sorry, I caused all this fucking drama-"