Kylie: "What does that mean?"

Luis: "It means that your going over Ryley's after school."

Kylie: *sighs* "you owe me."

Luis: "How about I take you on an icecream date when I pick you up."

Kylie: "Can I get anything that I want on it?"

Luis: "You're the princess and princesses get whats best." I look at the time and notice that it's 7. "Alright ladies, let's move out."

I grab my phone off of my charger. Looking at my messages. I sigh and stuff my phone in my pocket. We walk outside as the sun is rising. We all get in my black matte dodge charger and take off.

As we arrive to Kylie's school I get out of my car and open the door for Kylie as she gets out. I get to her level and she gives me a kiss on my cheek. "I'll see you when I pick you up, okay? I love you."

Kylie: "I love you too."

I watch her walk all the way into the school before I drive off taking Amiera to school which is just around the block. As we reach the parking lot, I park leaving my car running.

Amiera: "You coming?"

Luis: "No, I have other plans."

Amiera: "Alright. Be safe." She opens up the car door slightly and then closes it again. "Luis?"

Luis: "Yes?"

Amiera: "Why Julianna?"

Luis: "Amiera.. We're not talking about this right now."

Amiera: "Next time, think about what she put me through in the past."

Luis: "She changed."

Amiera: "It doesn't seem like it."

Luis: "Aight, I'll talk to her about leaving you girls alone. Now get inside. You're making me late."

Amiera: *groans* "fine."

I put my car into reverse, back up out of my spot, and drive outvof the school parking lot, around the block and onto the highway, driving to Los Angeles. I never drove to LA before so hopefully my GPS will take me to the right place.

I drive for thirty minutes and then I get off the highway. I drive down a road, I see a big billboard. I look to my left and see a huge building. I turn left and park in an empty parking space. "You have arrived to your destination." I mocked. I turn off my car and get out of my car. I close the door and lock it as I walk closer to the building.

I walk inside to the building and walk to the front desk. I see a lady who is at least in her late 30's.

Lady: "Who are you?"

Luis: "Luis Ramirez."

Lady: "You're late. Besides shouldn't you be in school?"

Luis: "I took the day off to talk to my dad if you would kindly talk to him about letting me see him."

Lady: "He has a strict policy about not letting anyone late to their appointment if they are late. If your not willing to get here on time then you're not serious about getting signed to this label."

Luis: "I'm not here to be signed. My dad? He owns this place. If you don't let me go see him then I'm going to make him fire you."

Lady: "Mr.Ramirez is your father?"

Luis: "Uh yeah."

Lady: *gets better posture and straightens out her blaser* "I didn't know he had any children. You got an ID?"