It's Now Or Never

Chapter 9: It's Now Or Never

"So I guess our only option is to.....end him then?" asked Rolf. "Hmm guess so," Tiana replied. "Yeah but how?" Ralph asked. "Well he's still asleep so take out the fly quietly and then end the Shredder," Tiana said, "OK, let's go," the guys said. The fly was pouring more and more of the black substance into the mutagen. When he went back to the table, Mikey went up to his ears and whispered, "Boyakasha" and before the fly reacted, Donnie knocked him out. "OK, Leo?" Tiana said, "Yeah?", "Wanna end this", "OK,". Leo got his katana out...and then he stroked Shredder right into his chest. Everyone was in shocked! "Whoa!" Amoly exclaimed. "No way," Rolf and Lisa said and the other were speechless. "I-it didn't even went through, wow his skin is tough!, i sharpened my sword for nothing then," he said sadly. "But how...." said Tiana, suddenly The Shredder woke up with black eyes. "Fools! Now no one can defeat me," he said as he punched everyone back to the wall with one hit! "Hmph, so he's like One Punch Man now?" Lisa asked, Mona smiled, "He would have killed us then." Everyone went after Shredder again and this time, he fought them one by one knocking them all out. he then burst through the walls and went on the roof with all 8 of them. "Wow he managed to carry all of us up here!?!" asked Amoly while in pain. He threw them down on the roof. The guys got up slowly and then attacked. After many many attempts, it was all done to Lisa, Leo and Tiana. "Weaklings, let me just end this very quickly for you," said The Shredder. "Not a chance-heya!" she said as she charged at him, she was the one who last about 35 seconds trying to beat him, until she was knocked out behind him. Leo and Tiana stood their grounds. The Shredder was thinking "who to take out next hmm.......ah.. yes i see this is great". He took a step forward and had his blades out and aimed at Leo. Leo knew what he was gonna do and he had to risk it. Before taking any chances Shredder aimed at Tiana quickly and fired the blades. Cling. Ralph started crying, as well as Donnie and Mikey. The girls had tears as well. Rolf was sad (casually). Tiana opened her eyes to see Leo standing in front of her, taking the shot. She cried too. Leo fell sideways.