Margret Why?!?

Chapter 6: Margret Why!?

"So? what if Lisa finds out that you're here?" asked Tiana to Rolf. "I don't, if she finds out, she is gonna tell the whole school," he replied, Rolf was also a turtle, he was dark green, with a hoodie over his head, jeans that were below his knees, sleeves were ripped and he and tato all over. "Ok, let's not worry about that now, we need to find out if there are any more of these- waterweed thingies," exclaimed Leo. When everyone went back to the lair, they started training. In the other world, Margret got a sneak peak of where the waterweed creature is, it was also multiplying, "I hope the girls finds this out soon," she said. Then again, the doorbell rang, "who is it now?!" Margret thought. In fact it was Lisa. Margret opened the door, "Oh Lisa, what a surprise what are you doing here?" she asked. "I came to look for my brother," she replied. "Well umm, he isn't here," said Margret with a suspicious look. Lisa gave her a serious look. "Where is my BROTHER?!" she shouted. Margret sighed. "Fine come here," she said as she lead Lisa inside. "What are you showing me?" she demanded. Margret pointed to the TV. Lisa looked confused as she saw mutated turtles training ( she already knows the show). "What are you showing me?" she asked. Margret pointed at everyone and said there names, "That's Nari, Mona, Amoly, Paige, you probably know the rest and that over thier is your, brother," she replied clasping her hands together. "So you're telling me, that my brother and your girls are in TMNT? B-but how?" she asked. "Margret explained ( what she couldn't help it). In the other world, there was a breaking news on the TV, "What are these creatures in the water, could it be aliens or monsters? We will find out after these messages". "That's it I'm outta here," said Mona waving her hand. "Mona we can't leave until our mission is finish," sais Tiana quickly. "Well, it showed that the creature is now in the sea behind us, but we need to find the source, who or what is making them," said Paige. "I say we start looking for any clues where the humans were held captured," said Leo. Everyone agreed and went back to the area where the humans were. Meanwhile at the Shredder, Baxter Stockman was working on the black mutagen for Shredder. "Umm sir what exactly are you going to do with the mutagen," buzzed Stockman. "Did I say you could ask? Stop talking and get to it!" he shouted. Stockman went straight to it. Suddenly, Mickey found a trail of water that somehow didn't dry up. "Hey guys check this out," he said, everyone went to look. "Let's follow it," said Amoly. Donnie quickly got a sample of it. The trail came to an end, which let to open water. Amoly made a mistake and opened the drain, letting all the water coming in, so they had to swam up to the top. "Nice going Amoly," said Mona. Amoly looked down. "Guys look!" said Ralph pointing at some more of the Waterweed creature swimming around. "Now we really have to find the source of this thing," said Tiana. "Well if we find it, we need retro mutagen," said Paige. "Wait, I remember when we were on the roof, and I boxed away some of the mutagen behind me in this sea or ocean, over there," said Tiana as she pointed farther away from them. "Well some has to get it," said Mona. Everyone looked at her and smiled. "Seriously?! now I regret being an amphibian," she replied. "Wait you have to be careful, there could be more of those creatures out there," said Tiana. "No, I'll try and get it, you guys go and find the source," said Mona confidently. "But how will you know where are?" asked Tiana. "Here, you can my use my T-phone," said Ralph giving Mona the phone. Mona held it "well however use this thing" she thought. Mona went to the open water. "Come on, let's track this thing down," said Leo. And everyone went back under, unfortunately, the sewer is kinda flooded, with the water. "Sorry," said Amoly. Then there was a weird sound, like paper ruffling together. They followed the noise. The guys came upon some seaweed on their feet and all around them. One of the seaweed fell on Mickey's face, he bawled out. "SHHH!" they all said. It then now sounded as if something had woken up. When they broke the corner, there was a big Waterweed, made of seaweed, and had big red eyes, it was making more and littler ones. "Eww gross," said Tiana. Suddenly, one of the little waterweed (guard) wrapped around Tiana's leg. "Well that's just great," she said looking at her feet, "Don't move," said Leo "Yeah I've been there, see you on the other side....AHAHAHAHA!!" well Tiana sounded calm at first, until the creature dragged her. The guys ran after her, until the bumped into the bigger Waterweed. It pulled Tiana inside of it. "I have never seen something more disgusting in my life," said Amoly. "Welcome to our world," said Mickey. The little water weeds started to attack them, but they started attacking them as well. Meanwhile, in the other world, "I have to go and help them, my brother is his risking his life as well the girls," said Lisa. "If you go they blame me for letting you know about TMNT, but what the heck, you can go," said Margret showing Lisa around the back. "Just jump in," she said. "Are you sure about this," asked Lisa. Margret nodded. "Well here I go," she said, but she was tempting. Margret just pushed her and went back inside to watch them. Lisa was screaming and screaming until she hit ground. When she awoke, she couldn't believe it. She was a teenage mutant ninja (well not ninja like) turtle, Lisa was brown and had no hair, which freaked her out a bit, but that went passed her mind, she went to look for Mona.