The Sewer Creature

Chapter 3: The Sewer Creature

The girls finally made it home, they told their nanny everything. After that they all went to the back, where the drain was. "Are you girls sure about this?" asked their nanny. "Of course Margret," replied Amoly. "Well umm let Tiana go first," said Mona. "Why me?" she asked. "Duhh you fell in first the last time. "Well let's put it to a vote," said Tiana. Everyone called Mona's name. "No way I am not going in that smelly drain first...ahhhhhhh!" she screamed as Tiana pushed her down there. "What, she talk too much," she said. They didn't hear anything as Mona's voice got lower and lower. "Looks like it worked! They are real, let's go girls," said Paige. "Just be careful girls, I'll be watching you on TV," said their nanny, as the girls just jumped in. They all went through the light and landed on top of Mona in the turtle's world. "Wow, it's good to be back, you see it wasn't a dream!" said Amoly excitedly. "Guys look, the note is still here, well the good thing is that we came right after," said Paige. "Wait you hear that? that sounds like them training," said Tiana. "We have to be careful remember our nanny is watching," said Mona. The girls went to the door of the dojo. There were so excited that they just feel like bursting open the door. "Ok here we go girls," said Tiana, "3...2...," she continued, but Amoly couldn't wait she just burst open the door and ran in, the girls went after her, then caught her. Leo, Donnie, Mikey, April and Casey were shocked to see them. "Heh heh awkward, so, umm where back, somehow," said Tiana very shy. Everyone just dropped their weapons and ran over to the girls. "Wow you guys are really here! amazing, with the portal, you guys can come anytime," said Donnie. "We are so glad that you girls are here," said Leo. "Where's Ralph?" asked Mona. "Long story, we got into a fight," replied Leo. "So now what?" asked Amoly. "Well i guess we could get to know each other more?" said Tiana. "There is nothing to say other than you guys are turtles. "AHHH!!! I'M NOT A TURTLE where did this big tail come from??!!! AND WEAR IS MY SHELL??!!" shouted Mona, which made Ralph run coming. "Calm down Mona, you're just an amphibian, it's an animal that could live on land and water," said Paige trying to calm her down. "Well that's a good thing, I could be one with the sea," said Mona, everyone laugh. Ralph came in the dojo, "What's all this screaming about?!" he shouted, until he saw the girls, especially Mona, he then shut up. "Oh you girls are here, sorry," he said, they waved. "Shhh can you hear that?" said April. "I can hear it, eww it sounds like, when you rub a bunch of seaweed together," said Tiana. "Exactly," said April. Everyone went to the entrance of the lair, where the noise got louder. They all then started to adventure the sewers. Even though the girls wanted adventure they were a bit scared. Suddenly the noise stopped. Everyone listened carefully. Then a green seaweed thing wrapped around Leo's leg. Mona freaked out. "Umm Leo, WHAT THE SHELL IS THAT!!?," she shouted. Everyone backed up. "No one move," said Leo. "Yeah don't move when it's going up your leg," said Ralph. "Shosh Ralph," said Leo. The seaweed thing then left. "You see I told you it would go away.......," he said but then thing came back and grabbed his leg. Leo fell to the ground. Everyone grabbed on. Leo was screaming well not like a girl, but the guys weren't strong enough. They slipped and the seaweed thing took Leo away. Everyone followed behind as he go.