I had a totally different outfit to wear after graduation was over but it was over Trevan's house. He told me he would just take me after graduation because he wanted to take me somewhere anyways. By now it was around 7:45 but I wanted to take my time on my makeup so I was on schedule.

I took a long hour shower making sure I shaved anything that needed to be shaved and that I was smelling divine. Once I was done I dried off lightly in the bathroom and came out to full get dressed in my room. Trevan was now sitting up on the bed on his phone. He looked up at me once I came closer to him.

"I'm finna head out bae so I can get dressed and shit."

He told me pulling me to him by my hips. I watched his eyes scan over my body that was hidden behind my dry towel and he licked his lips.

"You smell good."

He complimented pulling me even closer to him. He placed kisses on my shoulder and neck trying to seduce me under his touch.

"Uh, un. Nope. See you later bae."

I removed myself from his hold and turned to strut towards my vanity, only because I knew he was watching. I grabbed my cucumber Dove dry spray deodorant, and my Johnson & Johnson baby oil to lotion my body. I only used a little because the sun was out today and I was not trying to look greasy.

Trevan went to the bathroom so I took that as my opportunity to slip into a strapless nude bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret. I bent over to make sure the polish didn't mess up on my feet and to make sure that they were intact.

"Damn."

I heard from behind me making me jump up at my standing position. Trevan was leaned up against the bathroom door eyeballing me from head to toe. I blushed slightly at him and rolled my eyes.

"Hurry up and go Tre. I don't want you late and missing the entire thing."

I spoke walking past him into the bathroom to brush my teeth. It was now 9:30, which was still early but Trevan had to make it home, take a shower, get dressed, brush his teeth and all of that and still drive to my school. He wasn't going to have time to do anything standing here. I could hear him smack his teeth and move around the room.

"I'm going girl quit rushing me."

I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash before going to sit at my vanity to do my makeup. I thinly coated my face with primer before beginning on my eyebrows. In the middle of the process, Trevan kissed me goodbye before leaving out. He would leave out the back door so that my parents wouldn't even know that he was here.

Once I completed my makeup which was a simple natural look with a small eyeliner wing and cut crease, I slipped into my dress carefully that fit like I was made for me. I then stepped into my heels and took out all of my flexi rods. Big luscious curls surrounded my face and cascaded down my back. I was in love with how I looked so I knew that it was time to go.

I made my way down the stairs where I could head my mom playing music in the kitchen.

"Baby you look so beautiful! Congratulations you did it."

My mom cheesed at me. I thanked her and sat next to her at the kitchen table.

"I already took my shower and everything. All I have to do is slip into my clothes later. Oh, and your father is in the shower now."

She spoke getting up and going to the fridge.

"Um, ma what about your hair?"

I asked looking up at the bonnet that sat on top of her head. I know my mama was going nowhere with her hair like that.