Lea + Cory! What if?

Chapter 1

*********

Lea's P.O.V

It's the big day tomorrow! I can't believe that me and Cory are finally getting married!

I've picked out my dress and have in hanging in my wardrobe, every now and again I go and check on it to make sure it's safe.

I've got to get up at 6am so that I will be ready on time. Some of my best friends (and glee co-stars) are being my bridesmaids- Amber (Mercedes), Dianna (Quinn), Jenna (Tina) and Naya (Santanna). They will be here at 6:30.

All the glee cast will be there, along with our friends and families.

***

5:30- I am ecstatic, I only got about an hours sleep last night, yet I don't feel a bit tired.

6:00- The hair and make up team have just arrived, Cory has just texted to say how excited he is too.

6:30- Amber, Dianna, Jenna and Naya have just arrived and we have already polished off a whole bottle of champagne between us.

7:30- I have finally finished getting my hair and make up done, now all I need to do is put on my dress.

I skipped excitedly along the hall to my room singing Live While We're Young by 1D.

I fling open my wardrobe doors grab my dress and run back through to the living room to show everyone.

Everyone loves my dress and the girls help me put it on.

Once we've got my dress on I twirl about the room so quickly that no one can actually see the dress properly until Dianna stops me and shrieks!

**********

A.N.

Sorry it's really short but I will publish more soon xx