Epilogue 2- part 2

En başından başla

"Mom, I knew what sex was when I was nine, it's not that big of a deal," he shrugged.

My mouth dropped open, and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What!? You are only eleven, I didn't even think you would know about it right now," I grumbled.

"Puh-lease, mom. When it feels like there is an earthquake happening in the room right next to yours, and there really isn't an earthquake, it isn't that hard to figure out that you and dad were 'getting it on.' And by the way, could you like, tone it down a notch? I really don't want any other siblings running around this house, I think we have enough, considering we now have yet another infant upstairs in the baby crib."

I wanted to literally crawl in a hole and hide away until I could disappear. I have never felt more mortified in my entire life. My oldest, yet still young son, knew what sex was and even pointed out he knew when Colton and I were doing it!

"Alright, alright James. That's enough, you're going to make your mom go into cardiac arrest or something."

James rolled his eyes and waltzed out of the kitchen, a small juice box in his hand. Although all of the kids got Colton's smirk, a couple of them developed my signature eye roll, James included. It's funny because, I actually think James has a personality similar to Jacks. Colton turned me so I was looking up at him, and a wide grin was plastered on his face.

"Gosh, you are so red right now, Shorty."

I tried to push him away when he pulled me closer, but he nuzzled his face into my neck and kissed it, automatically making me melt under his touch.

"But, I'm still the best at making you blush. I say, tonight, we show James that we can do much worse than make it feel like an earthquake next door."

My face flamed up and it felt like it was on fire. I shoved him away from me and pressed my hands onto my cheeks, trying to cool them down.

"No, no, no, no, no! I am already embarrassed as it is, so stop talking about it," I glared.

"Okay, I'll stop now," he smiled.

His arm snaked around me once again, and he laid a delicate kiss to my forehead. Then he trailed his lips onto my nose and kissed the tip of it. Lastly, they hovered over my lips, and then as light as a feather, his lips brushed mine, and within seconds, they were gone. I was in a trance of euphoria, one that was immediately broken when the sudden sound of a babies cry filled the house. I groaned and tipped my head back, closing my eyes in annoyance.

"You're on diaper duty!"

My eyes snapped open, and Colton had scurried away from me, grinning. I frowned and began shuffling my way towards the stairs to where baby number six was located in her crib. Before I even took one step out of the kitchen doorway, Zoe stepped in front of me and yanked on the sleeve of my robe. Her hazel eyes looked up at me with curiosity, and she tilted her head sideways.

"Mommy, what does sex mean?"

My face turned slightly pale, and I cursed my mouth for even saying the word sex out loud. I rolled my lips into my mouth, trying to think of what to say to her. I mean, she was only six years old, she has to have some innocence left to hang onto, right? A smirk formed on my face, and I placed my hands onto her small shoulders. I walked us over to Colton who was staring at us with eyes wider than their usual size. I lightly pushed her towards Colton and smiled wide.

"You're on sex talk duty!"

He frowned slightly, and I smiled. I watched as he placed his large hands over her small shoulders and gulped. His jaw clenched, and he scratched the back of his neck, something he does when he's either nervous or extremely uncomfortable.